What are you doing at this moment?

Reminds me, a year ago my friend met this guy at a bar, and started dating shortly after, 3 months in she finds out hes 29..and shes 20.
It was his 30th birthday yesterday, and threatened to hurt me if I said it out loud :p

SCORE!

I'm going to bed. Gotta go to my former school at 7AM to sell DVDs I made to kids.

Watching Killadelphia DVD

"SIT DOWN AND FUCKING EAT!"

"YOU ARE SOME WEIRD FUCKING FREAKS!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling a bit disappointed that Rossi fell with its bike during the motogp in Donington today...

Yes, there are things that are more serious than a motogp, but still... damn rain!! :mad:

At least he didn't hurt himself and got to catch up a bit.

Oh and yes... I'll go to sleep in few mins. After having an ice cream... it's too hot, again.

Let's consider that he only band documentaries I've seen are Metallica's Some Kind of Monster, Bodom's Chaos Ridden Years, Opeth's Lamentations, (and some linkin park dvd I had several years ago), so to me Killadelphia and Walk With Me In Hell are great, entretaining and fun dvds.

^Well, goodnight to you too...

As for me, I'm drinking beer with a tiny, tiny, tiny bit of Sprite in it... here in Italy (don't know abroad) we sometime use to drink it this way, and in my opinion it tastes very good.

Well don't drink too much, like you usually do. I don't wanna have to pick you up off the floor again 'cause you were so drunk...:Smug:

Im smoking my last cigarette for tonight,and chatting with my friend about Shining concert in august.Yay,i cant wait for that show,its going to be sick.

looking online for horror shirts, looking for a good vlad the impaler or nosferatu one. maybe night of the living dead as well

wifishirtanim.jpg