What are you doing at this moment?

Mobile internet.

MyUpbSWWrr_no-wai-6.jpg

yeah, now that she's out of kindergarten, she said she wanted someone more "mature", what a douche

Drinking coffee, relaxing... and feeling very good! And I also am pleased I got many exams at Uni, and few more things, out of the way. :)

elli said:
I´m really excited - have my first driving lesson today =)
Good luck to Elli from Eli (me)! :p

Seriously, good luck. :)

ATM I'm sad bored out my mind. Trying to formulate somewhere to have a chill and a smoke. Since all my student mates are out of their flats atm and my other friends are working I think we're pretty boned.

Nowhere to go on a Friday night :mad::cry:

Trying to formulate somewhere to have a chill and a smoke.

My friend lived in London for two semesters, and told me he pulled a joint out in front of people and everyone freaked out on him, telling him to take it under a bridge or far away so no one calls the cops. Is pot really that big of a deal in England? I could pretty much smoke one walking down the street, getting the evil eye from a few people at the worst (as well as attracting moochers). Then again I live in a crusty, dirty city.

Edit: oh, and procrastinating again.

I don't think I would get that much of a reaction if I was just walking down normal streets but walking through a busy town you'd probably get some funny looks and there are police around all the time.

But nah we need a warm house with some form of entertainment really.
Listen to some tunes and mong out playing games.

Its always windy as hell where I live aswell (at the sea side) so rolling outside is almost impossible/ very awkward.