What are you doing at this moment?

I just recently found my way back to these forums.

I'm also at work, making cables and fixing computers.

Oh. I may also be drinking a Cherry Coke.

I'm a multi-tasker.

2002 is beyond my time :p
Heres a history lesson, cause I don't remember ever seeing you.
2002fags grew up, and Bodom turned to a shitty band and released Trashed, Lost & Washed up. AYDY dropped and I joined, the regulars hated it (I semi-agreed). -Gavin- the sexy cunt made this little band called Battleheart. They got famous, turned to Alestorm, and you....occasionally.... see the old people there. Ralf, sssoommmeettimeess Yetti, and havn't seen the ever-so-sexy Tutt ank amon (spelling) in a long time.

Thats it, I'm depressed for knowing that much.

-Gavin- (if you even recognize him) also has his band now Dizease, which has a forum.

I'm sitting here fucking freezing mah balls off.

And ima spend teh whole day in teh kitchen today.

Also soon has pic of me in uniform, because everyone loves to watch ME

My cock is decently of average size too. So I guess I win there at least.

Because...I know how big your cock is...because of your hair colour.

2002 is beyond my time :p
Heres a history lesson, cause I don't remember ever seeing you.
2002fags grew up, and Bodom turned to a shitty band and released Trashed, Lost & Washed up. AYDY dropped and I joined, the regulars hated it (I semi-agreed). -Gavin- the sexy cunt made this little band called Battleheart. They got famous, turned to Alestorm, and you....occasionally.... see the old people there. Ralf, sssoommmeettimeess Yetti, and havn't seen the ever-so-sexy Tutt ank amon (spelling) in a long time.

Thats it, I'm depressed for knowing that much.

-Gavin- (if you even recognize him) also has his band now Dizease, which has a forum.

Lel Gavin is a good man, I know him from IRL (slightly). We monged out together at Bloodstock in 2004 :kickass: and at Wacken 2006 me and my friends made ourselves some custom Battle Heart t-shirts using marker pens and blank tshirts. :cool:

EDIT: Infact the reason I met up with him is because one of my friends used to visit UM.

Sitting in school, english class.

The task is "Create a country".

I'm gonna call mine Derpistan:cool:

lol http://www.nationstates.net/
Was fun for a few weeks. My bro (masters in social sciences lawl) LOOOVED this shit, was on it months.

I quit drankin for a solid year, and ive been getting back into it, I miss it :(
btw drunk. Trolltime!
Wheres some more posts by that 11 year old paki, I'm gonna make him cry!

lol http://www.nationstates.net/
Was fun for a few weeks. My bro (masters in social sciences lawl) LOOOVED this shit, was on it months.

I quit drankin for a solid year, and ive been getting back into it, I miss it :(
btw drunk. Trolltime!
Wheres some more posts by that 11 year old paki, I'm gonna make him cry!

I'm 13, and making me cry by trolling me would be no easy feat I can tell you.
Bring it on! :lol:

EDIT:
picture8t.png

Y/N?