What are you doing at this moment?

I'm 13, and making me cry by trolling me would be no easy feat I can tell you.
Bring it on! :lol:

EDIT:
picture8t.png

Y/N?

I dissagree with absence of drug laws.
More a recent absence in police funding, or some shit : /

also i ate foods it was guud.

Listening to music (soft music, since I am sick) before going to sleep... when am I not listening to music before going to sleep? Hmpf.

are we ever going to get to see a full picture of your face...?

One were you're NOT looking like you're about to digest our souls?

are we ever going to get to see a full picture of your face...?

One were you're NOT looking like you're about to digest our souls?
No.

Seriously now, Swab's "No." can be so hilarious, certain times!

Anyway, I love looking as if I "digest souls", so. :D

And I posted pics of myself in the past, some people know what I look like, so I think that right now there's no need to post more. :)

Now, to go back to the purpose of the thread:
I'm eating Nutella. Brioche with Nutella. It tastes so good... I didn't have one in a while. It's a bit too sweet, though, can easily make you feel sick.

@ the stone's hinge: my same thought!

Gpomg through my kitchen deciding what I need. I apparently own nothing but various meats, and sauces.
You mean you're looking to see what you must buy? Or what you need to cook something? And...

ragu_di_carne.jpg

...ragù sauce, do you like it and can you do it? If so, why not make that? It's one of the best that go with pasta! If you like pasta, of course. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;8539921 said:
...ragù sauce, do you like it and can you do it? If so, why not make that? It's one of the best that go with pasta! If you like pasta, of course. :)

I lived off pasta for 8 months when I first moved out, I'm SICK of it! Though I thought that was chili at first : /

I will be doing chicken, frozen veggies, some brown rice (maybe), mixed all together in a white sauce...if only I had some wine :(.