What are you doing at this moment?

The opposition we're pretty extremist this year, very "all immigrants = criminals" and so forth.

BULL SHIT.

I'd prefer a pure labour government, instead of having the hippie party "SV" involved, as they're pretty much against anything that isnt environmentally friendly

SV is a fucking lesbo party. First thing they said when there was a debate in school, was womens rights aaaan so on and so on

No.

Labels are labels are labels, and that's all they are or ever will be. You don't HAVE to adhere to every single thing that a label defines. That'd be retarded.

I say I'm an atheist. I'm willing to call myself that because I don't believe in god. That's it. There's no part of me that's hanging my head saying, "Oh, well since I'm an atheist I have to do this and that." It's the easiest way to tell someone you don't believe in god.

By your logic, to the letter, to say one is a metal fan means that you can't listen to ANY OTHER MUSIC.

WTF dude?

I meant completely opposite. I meant I don't like the restrictions of terms. Just because I agree some things for example from satanism, doesn't mean that I am one. I can pick the parts that I like.

I don't like to be marked as atheist, cus I don't care to be any fucking "group" of peole who think jesus sucks monkey dick. But in the end I am atheist, but more.

I know you said you're between many philosophies, but you continued with the phrase I quoted.

I know to you it'd be bogus to say, "Well, sir, I am a dash of satanist with a touch of agnostic blah blah." What I meant was that you concluded by saying one usually has to be strictly, say agnostic, if they have agnostic views. Which I don't find true.

You can totally pick what you like; I'm not against that.

I think we're arguing different points of each other's posts.

I meant it's common to think that way. I mean, I don't like those philosophies/ways of living being strict. Got it? You can always cross the lines.

I seriously don't know what we are arguing here. You obviously misunderstood me, cus of my shitty english.

The Black Dahlia Murder will be @ the métropolis in mtl on september 23th and i'll be there for sure

Degenerate metal gods The Black Dahlia Murder are back and are more defined for success than ever! The goal for The Black Dahlia Murder to out do them selves from Nocturnal looked to be a frustrating challenge, but the release of Defloration (Invading stores September 15, 2009) has prepared the band to tear the throats out of original fans and seize the minds of new ones with vicious drumming, chaotic vocals and gut wrenching solos from their newest member, Ryan Durrel Knight.
Prepare yourselves for your final days on earth as The Black Dahlia Murder are set to ride through Canada with Stockholme’s fines Children Of Bodom and Prosthetic Records Skeletonwhich, for what is set to be an epic Blood Drunk Tour.

BDM-Deflorate_Cover.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/MetalBladeCanada1

BULL SHIT.

Oh please, i read the whole party program of both FRP and Høyre(would like to add that fascist Høyre swines wants to join EU at maximum warp, bypassing a countrywide voting, at least AP would have the decency to ask the country.) and i read up on this election like a fucking nerd, only tools and farmers vote for FRP, and Høyre is good for those who want norway to turn into USA.

LOLCHEAPBOOZE NO TAX LICK USA'S ASS JOIN EU EVERYTHING FREE

no thanks, you might be won over by cheap booze and lowered taxes left and right, but to the cost of what? It would ram this country failside up, either that, or they wouldn't do 90% of what they promised and run the country like the previous governments, because the system works.

I'd also like to add that while Norway is regarded as one of the richest countries in the world, we have only been rich since the 70's, we've been noobs at distributing the money in a orderly fashion(not only the Red side, blue too, kåre willoch didnt do anything radically different), but we're LEARNING. THEY are learning, and the things that FRP wants to do is EXACTLY what NOT to do, it will only turn this country into a monged inflation riddled Zimbabwe^2.

[/rant]

tl;dr for nonnorwegianfags: Ensi votes for failiure

:p...

And SV is bullshit indeed, the ONLY thing thats good about them, is that they are fucking mentally raging against EU, and so is SP, the other Green party in the government.

The Black Dahlia Murder will be @ the métropolis in mtl on september 23th and i'll be there for sure

Degenerate metal gods The Black Dahlia Murder are back and are more defined for success than ever! The goal for The Black Dahlia Murder to out do them selves from Nocturnal looked to be a frustrating challenge, but the release of Defloration (Invading stores September 15, 2009) has prepared the band to tear the throats out of original fans and seize the minds of new ones with vicious drumming, chaotic vocals and gut wrenching solos from their newest member, Ryan Durrel Knight.
Prepare yourselves for your final days on earth as The Black Dahlia Murder are set to ride through Canada with Stockholme’s fines Children Of Bodom and Prosthetic Records Skeletonwhich, for what is set to be an epic Blood Drunk Tour.

/huge stupid picture

THERE IS NO "CORE" IN ULTIMATE METAL

AND CHILDREN OF BODOM ARE FUCKING FINNISH

gaygaygaygay

Fuck off.