What are you doing at this moment?

The Black Dahlia Murder will be @ the métropolis in mtl on september 23th and i'll be there for sure

Degenerate metal gods The Black Dahlia Murder are back and are more defined for success than ever! The goal for The Black Dahlia Murder to out do them selves from Nocturnal looked to be a frustrating challenge, but the release of Defloration (Invading stores September 15, 2009) has prepared the band to tear the throats out of original fans and seize the minds of new ones with vicious drumming, chaotic vocals and gut wrenching solos from their newest member, Ryan Durrel Knight.
Prepare yourselves for your final days on earth as The Black Dahlia Murder are set to ride through Canada with Stockholme’s fines Children Of Bodom and Prosthetic Records Skeletonwhich, for what is set to be an epic Blood Drunk Tour.

BDM-Deflorate_Cover.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/MetalBladeCanada1

At first glance I thought that fat creature was wearing a huge sombrero

It ain't Joe, this one posts in the finnish forum to so..

he posted once, as far i remember. And also it's not very hard, if you know any finnish person in the messenger. Too bad his trollness decreased very much

^^yep, he is a finnish fag....oh wait, so am I!!

Listening to Nightwish...Im bored, want something to happen! Now!

I don't know who Joe is, but that's definitely not me. And I am finnish.

I believe it was Delanoir who claimed to be finnish, but failed by using Google translator. :lol: It's amazing how far fanbois can go.

he posted once, as far i remember. And also it's not very hard, if you know any finnish person in the messenger. Too bad his trollness decreased very much

BH translated article from Finnish music magazine and he has posted multiple times since 2008 in Finnish forum some stuff that only finn would know. I doubut Joe would have started pre work that early :lol:. I firmly believe he is Finnish :D

I think I just discovered a new way to measure how bored someone can be....just got through tetris, 10 levels :rolleyes:

I once got some sort of repetitive strain injury from minesweeper. I was probably trying to avoid reading to exams. Like someone who is browsing this forum instead of reading to his exams! ;)

I just discovered ... new ... tetris
lol okay.

Procrastinating. I have a bigass pile of cloths in my room, all stuff I don't wear or doesn't fit anymore. Its been there for months and I'm just too lazy to sort it :(.
Also finding it difficult to part ways with my old metal shirts. But I think its time. *sigh*