What are you doing at this moment?

Just got back from watching ZombieLand, and now going to watch scrubs, and then attempt to learn Death and the Healing Solo. Wintersun :kickass:

winwinwinwin

also I am extremely jealous of your shred skills if you can play that fucking hot piece of ass solo.

winwinwinwin

also I am extremely jealous of your shred skills if you can play that fucking hot piece of ass solo.

nah im not going to bother learning the crazy part, i can play up to it but i dont think i'll be able to play the rest for quite awhile :lol:
Best thing i can play is 'The Rock Theme' & 'Your Better Off Dead' by Bodom soo :erk:

nah im not going to bother learning the crazy part, i can play up to it but i dont think i'll be able to play the rest for quite awhile :lol:
Best thing i can play is 'The Rock Theme' & 'Your Better Off Dead' by Bodom soo :erk:

Which solo? That song has two.

Still can't lift my jaw from the floor 'cause of the fact my computer managed to stay on for more than half an hour without crashing, having to be restarted or just unplugged. :worship:

The world is clearly coming to an end. :lol:

I'm sitting here with a free minute wondering how the fuck people think this is good music... :lol:

I mean I like some rap but this is the kind of shit that is just embarrassing :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: