What are you doing at this moment?

I just got back from my band's show. We opened for Blackguard, which is one of our favorite bands. It was a blast.

Funnily enough, the first thing the rhythm guitarist and the bassist did after getting off stage was to hug me and my drummer.

And the lead guitarist is so fucking nice, he let me use his Peavey 5150 EVH head and vader cab.

I love these guys.

Finding it funny that no one replied to FudgePack's post:lol:

I was going to post the Pimp my Ride with the norweigan blackmetallers as a response, but it was too long, and too much effort to find :p

I feel like shit from eating really greasy pizza for dinner, perhaps having it for breakfast will make me feel better.

Right now I´m wondering with which means I could convince my bf to rise his ass up to see Heaven Shall Burn and Dark Tranquillity in December, and Stratovarius in February with me.

Me and my friend "crashed" into the woods and a smaller tree earlyer...

He was the driver and we travelled on a muddy and dirty small road. And was driving a bit like "rally", anyway to do a long story short, he loosed controil over the car and we spinned 180 degress and ended up beside he road in a ditch.

Both of us are fine, not the car though. He's fathers car aswell. Anyway, shit happends. :/

Did the car crash strip you from your skills in grammar or are you drunk? This leads to the question...were you both drunk when you drove?