What are you doing at this moment?

Maybe its like that up in sami land, but down here in proper norway, the mail comes on time(and sometimes before the estimated time of arival) :p

Sami land is north of tromsø, where I used to live:mad:

It's the same crap:mad:

And pfft... 'proper' Norway.. enjoy your sandnigras.

Sami land is north of tromsø, where I used to live:mad:

It's the same crap:mad:

And pfft... 'proper' Norway.. enjoy your sandnigras.

>Implying Trøndelag has an abundance of sand my pals

also, anything north of møre og romsdal is samiland :p
Same as everything south of molde = oslo

:lol: People get so trolled by this

rofl

Har ikke dokker trøndera pakkisa? D:

joda vi har nå pakkisa å nå sotrør, men d e faanmæ længer immella dåmm ennj nånn annjan stan æ vett tå værtfallj. Plage nå¨itj mæ værtfallj itj, så d e nå likar d ;) Men du sa du bodd før i finnmark, eller før i Tromsø? fløtta no ellj?

Getting ready to go to bed. I had to wake up at 5.30 instead of 6 am this morning, 'cause something was knocking somewhere in my room but my absolute, complete and overwhelming lack of neurons in the morning made me freak out so I didn't even check what it was, I just rushed out of the room and meh :lol:

Also, I gotta fix myself a sedative tea, which has become a ritual for a couple of weeks now. :worship:notworthy

joda vi har nå pakkisa å nå sotrør, men d e faanmæ længer immella dåmm ennj nånn annjan stan æ vett tå værtfallj. Plage nå¨itj mæ værtfallj itj, så d e nå likar d ;) Men du sa du bodd før i finnmark, eller før i Tromsø? fløtta no ellj?

Bodde før i finnmark, ja.

Og BTW pakken kom i dag, en dag før beregna ankomst.

woop woop

Also:

welcometonorway.jpg