What are you doing at this moment?

This sounds racist (because it is) but I think it's really sad to see/hear that many immigrants are taking over Norway (and other surrounding countries, for that matter).

People that far removed from the culture shouldn't be allowed to dilute it like that.

This sounds racist (because it is) but I think it's really sad to see/hear that many immigrants are taking over Norway (and other surrounding countries, for that matter).

People that far removed from the culture shouldn't be allowed to dilute it like that.

Well I believe that Sweden has much bigger problem coming from immigration than Norway or Finland.

I think some could say that I'm racist, but I prefer using term "nationalist". Racism is so negative word.

The main problem in immigration is that people (i.e muslims) don't want to integrate to the country's culture. That starts the "ghetto" thing, and many other problems.

I just don't see any richness in multiculturalism.

I'll have to agree with you on this one, political correctness has gotten out of hand. Firstly they dont intergrate, secondly we have to think that this is ok, and respect their beliefs and religion and ways and all that, which is ok to a CERTAIN FUCKING EXTENT, the way its going now we're paving the way for them to take over, by letting them rape and pillage as much as they want and we shouldnt say anything about it, because thats racist. Heck, Oslo even has a mosque with a tower where some cunt screams stupidity and ignorance out of at 6am.

..Which in turn reminds me of the Norwegians in Lebanon circa 1992 during the war there. Dad was in a platoon with a ex-convict that was pretty edgy, he had the morning guard starting at 5am, after an hour one of those tools in a tower started screaming. Annoyed, he lifts his rifle and plinks the cunt and watch him drop out of the tower like a sack of potatoes. he got shipped home pretty fast after that.

What a hero

Yeah, we have the same problem. It's ridiculous. Although there has been quite a lot of discussion about this whole immigration thing here in Finland.

I read somewhere that 60% of sexual crimes in Helsinki, were done by immigrants :/ Doesn't seem much, huh? Well it is, cus immigrants are still little minority in there. You do the math.

People who defend immigration, say that we need them to do some dirty jobs (cleaning, bus driver etc.). Most of them are still unemployed.

Some people are creating a party against immigration for the next elections. People want actions.

ATgAAACTG7twm-7KxIvfCVuJHmMvrJ_kj_7.jpg

Well I believe that Sweden has much bigger problem coming from immigration than Norway or Finland.

I think some could say that I'm racist, but I prefer using term "nationalist". Racism is so negative word.

The main problem in immigration is that people (i.e muslims) don't want to integrate to the country's culture. That starts the "ghetto" thing, and many other problems.

I just don't see any richness in multiculturalism.

Exactly. They don't even bother trying to integrate. That's what I think bothers me the most.

And Sweden definitely has it worst amongst those countries.

Which in turn reminds me of the Norwegians in Lebanon circa 1992 during the war there. Dad was in a platoon with a ex-convict that was pretty edgy, he had the morning guard starting at 5am, after an hour one of those tools in a tower started screaming. Annoyed, he lifts his rifle and plinks the cunt and watch him drop out of the tower like a sack of potatoes. he got shipped home pretty fast after that.

What a hero

ROFL

Epic manly man of men.

I also agree with all of you about immigration.

I like how is everybody against immigration because of their religion, but all your fucking countries are poisoned with christianism, and you don't say a word.

Well, that's also true, but I think it's a bit different, since at least here in Finland (I don't know about other countries) if a muslim comes here they don't have to work and they get money from government, and they don't integrate and they blame you for being racist about everything you do and they don't like, and you have to respect their religion, but if a christian goes to Irak and starts doing same kind of thing, he probably gets shot immediately.

I like how is everybody against immigration because of their religion, but all your fucking countries are poisoned with christianism, and you don't say a word.

So we're supposed to just sit back and let it flow because its making us hypocrites? Theres a big opposition to Norway being christian and having a christian state church, but things doesnt happen overnight. We're not like you french fucking savages who have to flip cars and burn shit in the street for every fucking thing, one CAN be civil about it. The issues have been raised, and regardless, the protestantic christianity prevalent in norway is hardly in any form or shape comparable with the extremity of some of the islamic branches we get shipped here to norway. It's barely even symbolic anymore, the churches gets less and less money from the state, the churches are rotting becasue noone goes there anymore, and the only reason the election for "local churches" got votes at all is because the pamphlet was literally thrown after us and looked all shiny to the general sheep-man.
Still something is being done, but you cant rush head-on into this battle and expect to win, you should know this. One thing at a time.

But really, I wonder, what's wrong with normal reserved religious people who do not preach their religion in your face and go about with their faith and keep it to themselves? What bad could they possibly do to you? You hate them just because the religion can "potentially" go out of hand and turn extremist? Do you also hate every firearm in the world, because in the wrong hands it can potentially turn into murder? Knives? Poisonous fish?
Do they start wars?