What are you doing at this moment?

I have the strong feeling that everyone here mixes up immigration and islam.

Well most of the immigrants who come here are muslims and therefore the problem is in islam too. It's part of their culture.

What about Italian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish immigration ?

I don't think here isn't much immigrants from those countries. Except Romania, we have some gypsy minority :lol:

So allmighty Nerve, what do you think about immigration? I guess you stand for it, cus we all know that you love EU and multiculturalism so much. :p

I don't get it.

Immigration is fine thing as long as it doesn't grow to massive thing and all the people who come should go to work or study. I don't see no sense in this "richness of multiculturalism" which is force-feeded to all the people.

Immigrants (mostly) don't want integrate to the culture, so they gather together and start some ghetto areas, where no normal citizen dares to move at evening. We don't need those things. Immigrants should be spread to many areas all over the country, not just to capital cities (like Helsinki, Stockholm, Oslo).

Also, many immigrant who comes as refugee, should return to their own country, if they commit crimes and if the situation is getting better in their homeland. Surprisingly, this rarely happens.

I understand your point, and I'm definitely not into communotarism, that's the shittiest idea ever. But you know, it's sometimes hard to integrate a culture you don't understand. Exemple : I want to live in Japan. I finally do it, get a job and a house there, eveything. I don't want anyone to fuck with me because I eat some occidental food instead of their filthy raw fish. See ? I'd integrate the law and certainly a good part of the culture, but I'm sure I'll eat occidental, have occidental furniture, read french books, watch french movies, and if I ever meet a French dude in Kyoto, I don't want people to say I'm not integrated because I talk to him.

So IMO everything is a matter of degree. But it's way more complicated than this.

And your last point is somehow hard to apply : imagine a Serbian guy who arrives in Sweden at the age of 4 or 5. When he'll be 50, which do you think will be his country ? Do you think he'll consider Serbia as HIS country, since he eventually never went to it ? Could he get back to it, after spending his whole life in Sweden ?

I understand your point, and I'm definitely not into communotarism, that's the shittiest idea ever. But you know, it's sometimes hard to integrate a culture you don't understand. Exemple : I want to live in Japan. I finally do it, get a job and a house there, eveything. I don't want anyone to fuck with me because I eat some occidental food instead of their filthy raw fish. See ? I'd integrate the law and certainly a good part of the culture, but I'm sure I'll eat occidental, have occidental furniture, read french books, watch french movies, and if I ever meet a French dude in Kyoto, I don't want people to say I'm not integrated because I talk to him.

forget it!
Immigrants (mostly) don't want integrate to the culture, so they gather together and start some ghetto areas, where no normal citizen dares to move at evening.

The French Ghetto in Japan is were you'll live :lol:

I'm not saying that you should totally forget your past and customs. Immigrants own culture is acceptable as long as it doesn't harm other people and as long as it doesn't try become dominant, which is an outcome from mass immigration. So, if immigrants don't try to root their own culture to the country, then it's good.

And your last point is somehow hard to apply : imagine a Serbian guy who arrives in Sweden at the age of 4 or 5. When he'll be 50, which do you think will be his country ? Do you think he'll consider Serbia as HIS country, since he eventually never went to it ? Could he get back to it, after spending his whole life in Sweden ?

Why would that child live in Sweden for 45 years? Shouldn't he move back with his parents as soon as possible? Of course, if we consider that he would live so long in Sweden, so then it might he his new home. But mainly I meant grown-up immigrants who come as refugees, because of war for example. When the war is over, they should move back, at least most of them.

And if immigrant makes some crimes, he should definitely forced to move back to his original country. Immigrants are lazy.

But yeah, this matter is complicated especially for children. All I'm saying is that I don't see any sense in this EU immigration policy.

^
but what about foreign food? Only eating traditional German food would be horrible:lol:

dude you got sooo crappy döner in finnland,it's horrible compared to the ones you get here.

first time i bring notebook to Uni, and there is no internet in the upper floors
fffuuuu.jpg

How's that?
From my perspective, there is nothing dangerous in it. Well maybe it doesn't support equality of humans, but I don't believe to that stuff.

From my perspective,I feel happy for you cause you dont have to find out what nationalism really is.In some point of view even im immigrant,eventhough most of you dont see any difference,cause i came here from Bosnia when I was a kid,and i could easy be an example Nerve mentioned about serbian person going to sweden,actually my parents were about to move to Sweden back in days.I barely go to Bosnia,and I feel like a complete stranger when I come there,and I think it would be funny if someone say I need to come back to Bosnia,cause thats the country where I was borned :lol:!