What are you doing at this moment?

but if a christian goes to Irak and starts doing same kind of thing, he probably gets shot immediately.

:lol: Yeah

I like how is everybody against immigration because of their religion, but all your fucking countries are poisoned with christianism, and you don't say a word.

I don't like christianity or any other mass religion, but I seriously think that Islam is bigger threat to Nordic countries nowadays. In fact, the whole Europe is turning in to huge mosque IMO. At least it feels like it. Just waiting some country to take šaria as official law :/

So we're supposed to just sit back and let it flow because its making us hypocrites?

I think the difference in this case is that, muslims are so fucking extreme. You gotta admit it, they are! I think people would act same against christianity here, if they were so pushy. But as previously said, christianity is more like turning to passive religion here. In real life, christianity don't mean much to people.

But really, I wonder, what's wrong with normal reserved religious people who do not preach their religion in your face and go about with their faith and keep it to themselves? What bad could they possibly do to you? You hate them just because the religion can "potentially" go out of hand and turn extremist? Do you also hate every firearm in the world, because in the wrong hands it can potentially turn into murder? Knives? Poisonous fish?
Do they start wars?

I think, that people have right to believe in every possible shit they feel comfortable about. As long as it doesn't hurt my life, it's okay. Usually it isn't just that way. That's why I hate most of pushy atheists too.

But if it would be my decision, I would get rid of all mass religions and organized churches and stuff.

Hkw5E.jpg

fuuu.png

I don't see anything wrong with being proud of one's heritage and ancestry/history, and wanting to protect it and its culture, in their very own country.

I don't see anything wrong with being proud of one's heritage and ancestry/history, and wanting to protect it and its culture, in their very own country.

That's what I meant. Some people tend to see nationalism as Hitler World Tour vol.2. For me, it's just respecting my country and so on.

After World wars nationalism was demonized and that gave it negative meaning. Which is understandable in days of globalization like these.

What I hate the most is that all of these muslims and nigras, pull out the race card every opportunity they get.

They come here, get free stay, free money, the jails are like 5 star hotels here.. And they don't follow the law or try to implement themselves to our rules at all. And when they do get in trouble, they call it racism.

FFFFFFUUUUU

What I hate the most is that all of these muslims and nigras, pull out the race card every opportunity they get.

They come here, get free stay, free money, the jails are like 5 star hotels here.. And they don't follow the law or try to implement themselves to our rules at all. And when they do get in trouble, they call it racism.

FFFFFFUUUUU

I ABIDE BY THE LAW

SHARIA LAW, THAT IS
789_CoolFace.jpg