What are you doing at this moment?

He was a testosterone-driven angsty male who thought he would prove how tough he was be taking out his frustrations by making poopy music. To prove he was true and fullfil the stereotype, he burned churches and, just to go the extra mile, killed another bm posuer.

I should write his autobiography :lol:

He was a testosterone-driven angsty male who thought he would prove how tough he was be taking out his frustrations by making poopy music. To prove he was true and fullfil the stereotype, he burned churches and, just to go the extra mile, killed another bm posuer.

I should write his autobiography :lol:

I can't see how that would mean that he is poseur.

He actually was really opposite of poseur. He turned all the talks in to actions. It's one's subjective opinion, if those actions were right or wrong, but you can't say he was poseur. Back in the day, there was no such stereotype. It came after that.

Are you basically saying that every nationalist is just "testosterone-driven angsty male"? Just because he happened to love his country, made music for it, so now he is "testosterone-driven angsty male"?

You think that generic metalheads are different from them? I mean I hate rap, I don't even consider it as music (well at least most of it), but metalheads with Iron Maiden shirt on are just retarded as rappers.

Im just saying rap is crap :lol: and i wouldnt say you have to be talented to make that music really.
and whats wrong with Iron Maiden :)?

loll im viewing cobot from my dads really really old computer that I just installed windows XP on. 400mhz processor and 160 mb of RAM w00t :lol:

Actually, I think I will buy more RAM, install the basic programs and give this computer to my bf for Xmas, hes going to university next year and he was wondering whether he should buy a new guitar or a computer.

Nothing wrong with Iron Maiden. It just fits so good with metalhead stereotype. You know, guy in Wacken, Iron Maiden t-shirt, beer, long hair, camo pants etc.

The dude who wont stop screaming "SLAYER!" or "METALLICA" and smashing a beer can in his hand/on his face. Maybe some big black boots or a denim vest with some patches/studs.

Hey, did everyone ever notice that the people who like Slayer seems to be the dickheads on this forums :lol: Everyone who thinks Slayer sucks are usually pretty decent. Hm.

Usually, they're 16 or 17. I feel like everyone discovers metal someday with Maiden or Metallica, no option.

Depends if you count Ozzyday-Sabbath, most just call it classic rock now, but they were the first band I listened to, as my dad had their records.

Its okay to be teenager and be a dumb drunk kid like that, its the ones in their 40s that are the worst. Its like, they somehow just slowly turn into Mexican bikers, no matter what their original race.

Me and my friend "crashed" into the woods and a smaller tree earlyer...

He was the driver and we travelled on a muddy and dirty small road. And was driving a bit like "rally", anyway to do a long story short, he loosed controil over the car and we spinned 180 degress and ended up beside he road in a ditch.

Both of us are fine, not the car though. He's fathers car aswell. Anyway, shit happends. :/