What are you doing at this moment?

^ Stay off coffee for a few months, and most of it will taste like crap afterwards :/

I like the first one for PS1 the most myself, but I haven't played the most recent one yet, however I've heard it's awesome. I didn't care for 2 and 3 all that much =/
I love the whole series! But I don't like 3 so much than 1, 2 and 4. It might be the '60s or not-Solid Snake main character. Ok, MGS2 had a fucking androgynic as it's main character and Naked Snake looks exactly same as Solid Snake, but I still prefer MGS2. And MGS4 is totally awesome. Only negative thing in that game is Snake's moustache. With those, only thing I can imagine him saying is: "Damn kids, get out of my lawn!" :lol:

Yeah :lol: I dropped it when i fell over on the street or something when I was trying to find my way home from the bar. Shit was pretty funny in one way, I borrowed my friends phone to shut off my phone connection in case of negro making call home. I have no idea though, someone MIGHT have had time to do it already then! So I hope I don't have 100's of euros in bill.

^Good luck Flo! May the gods of wits and inspiration be with you. :cool:

@phenom: Once I dropped my phone in the toilet and I wasn't even drunk, so you're lucky that at least you couldn't see yours going down the drain with a clear sight. :lol:

^Oh my XD Baad :lol:

Now I have written a new post and put it out on my blog. Yes, I have a blog. A summary of my easter holiday :)
Uhm.. I'm also biting my nails... what else... Drinking coca cola and listening to music. As said, I've been bitten by the Type O Negstive-bug, so my speakers are running on TypeO 24/7 :p
Tomorrow it's back to school again :/ Going to be hard to wake up at 06:00 am again after the holiday... Well, I comfort myself with that it's not that long until the summer holiday and school ends :D
Now I'm gonna transfer some episodes of Digimon over to a memorystick and then shove it into my laptop. After that, a round of Left 4 Dead 2 is waiting foir me before going to bed.

Realizing that I forgot to water one of my plants before I left for home last Tuesday...It looks kind of dry/wilted but hopefully it'll recover before my mom sees it at the end of the year.