What are you doing at this moment?

I guess he's been smoking long enough to not get these munchies anymore.

Yup. In fact, I smoke after meals to settle my stomach.

so people who smoke all day long are all pretty fat?

Noobs and fags, yup. Pot eases stomach pain, so if you eat until you are full, you won't feel it as much...it also makes you lazy as fuck, so the food you are going to eat is going to be chips or some shit. These are the people who will force out a Keanu Reeves or Spicoli accent 24/7 because they learned everything about pot from movies.

Now you know.

I have friends who have been potheads since they were younger than I am.
And besides, probably would wait a year or so.

You ever see the movies where someone smokes pot, and it goes into their point of view? The vision is blurry, the sound is a echoing, and they see things moving around?

That shit doesn't, at all, or even come CLOSE to happening. Most people feel nothing first time they smoke. If you do, you'll feel it for 2hours TOPS, probably 30min to an hour, then just feel tired and slow for most of the day. You'd feel more fucked up on 2 beers, than after smoking a joint.

Most people feel nothing first time they smoke. If you do, you'll feel it for 2hours TOPS, probably 30min to an hour, then just feel tired and slow for most of the day. You'd feel more fucked up on 2 beers, than after smoking a joint.

So true :(

When i smoked weed for the first time I just felt so sleepy :(

Unless you get skunk that has been cut with phet.

Wut? Its weed, the most only cutting involved is trimming leaves and stem. I assume you mean it was laced, which is still grimy. Whoever sold you that shit should probably get their teeth kicked in. People like that make me sick.

You do know that lacing drugs with other drugs then selling it for the cost as the original drug isnt really in the drug dealer's best interest so that generally doesn't happen. The dealer could have gotten an ounce laced which shit from someone else, realized no one wanted coke laced weed and in an effort to just get rid of it, lie and sell it to kids.

You ever see the movies where someone smokes pot, and it goes into their point of view? The vision is blurry, the sound is a echoing, and they see things moving around?

That shit doesn't, at all, or even come CLOSE to happening. Most people feel nothing first time they smoke. If you do, you'll feel it for 2hours TOPS, probably 30min to an hour, then just feel tired and slow for most of the day. You'd feel more fucked up on 2 beers, than after smoking a joint.

mmmk

stop it
slap.jpg

You do know that lacing drugs with other drugs then selling it for the cost as the original drug isnt really in the drug dealer's best interest so that generally doesn't happen. The dealer could have gotten an ounce laced which shit from someone else, realized no one wanted coke laced weed and in an effort to just get rid of it, lie and sell it to kids.

When you were in highschool did you have Curtis Bell from some CFL team talk to your school about pot? He went around Ontario giving lectures, and acting like "IM TOUGH, THIS IS REAL LIFE, DRUGS ARE BAD, RAAWWR". Someone in our school cracked eggs on the hood of his car :)