What are you doing at this moment?

figuring out what to eat for the next week on a $30 budget, while trying to keep as much of that money for booze and weed. : /
Something has to give, Its probably not gonna be booze or weed.

figuring out what to eat for the next week on a $30 budget, while trying to keep as much of that money for booze and weed. : /
Something has to give, Its probably not gonna be booze or weed.

But dude, if you don't get a balanced food to weed ratio, yer gonna have major munchies and nothing to satisfy... But then again, I don't know how much booze and weed you could really get for $30 either. =\

What school tests for blowjobs?

A sexy one, obviously.

I guess he's been smoking long enough to not get these munchies anymore.

I don't think it's possible.

Goddamnit I want to try some weed but I don't know what the fuck I'd do when I'm high. Certainly couldn't go home.

I don't react well to pretty much anything that alters your state of mind. But weed is pretty mild. Just don't take like five huge bong rips on your first try. Start off slow.

Well I dunno what the situation is in canada, but here everyone goes through 25 bucks worth of weed every other day. =\

so people who smoke all day long are all pretty fat?

No way. They burn all the calories from coughing and giggling. =\

Actually that is sort of a good point. But all my pothead friends really do get the munchies. It's just a matter of whether or not they have the resources to get food. And how lazy they are. None of them are very fat, but all of them are soft.