What are you doing at this moment?

Like that's ever stopped you before :p

1264660063872.jpg

Naahh, I just love these pictures, but the point stands :p

@ Elmas, thanks! Purtroppo non so neppure come mai questo mal di testa sia venuto... I don't think I drank too much to provoke it... still, it's here!

:lol: :lol: Danggit!!
I really need to be careful about how I put stuff into words or I might as well just fuck off for the second time, cause one can never anticipate Cobot word-twists well enough. :lol:
Yeah, that happened to me too, long ago... there was a member called shredtasticle or some other similar name, don't remember correctly right now, and he often twisted some of my sentences because in his opinion, all I say has an "ambiguous potential" or something like that.

┼Victim of the Night┼;9080797 said:
Yeah, that happened to me too, long ago... there was a member called shredtasticle or some other similar name, don't remember correctly right now, and he often twisted some of my sentences because in his opinion, all I say has an "ambiguous potential" or something like that.
EVERYTHING does, around here. :lol: But right after you start thinking you MIGHT be able to foresee things so that you can avoid improper expressions, well, you fail. :lol:
It's like a few days ago at a concert, the female artist-thing said something like "Now I will play trumpet" when she had an ACTUAL trumpet, and people in the crowd started yelling "play mine!". Such a glorious feeling it must've been, especially when you're live on TV. :lol: