What are you doing at this moment?

What do all you guys major in? (Or your selected study? Not sure if "major" is the correct term outside of the US)

a-a-a-audio engineering

Mmm indeed, although, while yes I should have been studying... I did come up with one possible design for my next tat. I know roses and wings and shit are a little clichéd but hey, I drew the thing myself. That makes it instantly more personal than those morons who walk into a tattoo parlour, look at a catalog and choose one that someone else probably already has.

29336_417753019399_736644399_5200023_4290292_n.jpg

not bad, bot bad, a bit cliche like you said but looks like a decent tattoo.
I draw that little question mark tattoo on my wrist by myself too :lol: and yes catalog tattoos are quite gay. anyway that shit is very expensive :erk: I saved 100 € for my 4th tattoo but I guess that isnt even half of what I 'll have to pay..

studying music production or audio engineering is great but I like recording with my own stuff(eventhough its pretty shit compared to the stuff here) more.
well that was one useless comment comming from me, but I prefer my hd-24 bit ''lofi'' productions to the recordings I made here

a-a-a-audio engineering

not bad, bot bad, a bit cliche like you said but looks like a decent tattoo.
I draw that little question mark tattoo on my wrist by myself too :lol: and yes catalog tattoos are quite gay. anyway that shit is very expensive :erk: I saved 100 € for my 4th tattoo but I guess that isnt even half of what I 'll have to pay..

Had another idea, much prefer this one:
29336_417888359399_736644399_5202656_2863672_n.jpg

dude, all in seriousness, this is not very manly. I think roses are cool, sorta old school, but with the wings gayed a bit :p

dude, all in seriousness, this is not very manly. I think roses are cool, sorta old school, but with the wings gayed a bit :p

Fuck manly tattoos, I've already got a fucking sword on my arm, that'll do. Besides, it's just one part of what will probably be a sleeve eventually. And I'm trying to make sure all my tattoos kind of "fit" together, so my current one is a coat of arms but with leaves and vines surrounding it, so I wanted the next tattoo to continue the plantlife theme.

I was actually thinking of having a blade coming down from the rose and making the stem and treble clef surround it. But then I thought having two swords on my arm might look a bit silly. Ah well, I'll draw that out and see what it looks like.

Fuck manly tattoos, I've already got a fucking sword on my arm, that'll do. Besides, it's just one part of what will probably be a sleeve eventually. And I'm trying to make sure all my tattoos kind of "fit" together, so my current one is a coat of arms but with leaves and vines surrounding it, so I wanted the next tattoo to continue the plantlife theme.

I was actually thinking of having a blade coming down from the rose and making the stem and treble clef surround it. But then I thought having two swords on my arm might look a bit silly. Ah well, I'll draw that out and see what it looks like.

how about a shield then

on topic: drinking some cold coffee i made this morning, feels good man

the Japaneses are the best trolls ever, tricking everyone, while they are actually still badass Samurais instead of:

or i'd like to think so

Last edited by a moderator:
Warming up after cycling through the rain to my friends house, after that walking through the rain to the swimming pool, after that walking back through the rain to her house and then cycling, you can guess it, through the rain to my house..
Now I've turned on the heater in my house to terrible hights (I have a gas heater) to get some warmth into my house..

When it's nice and warm I'll just crawl into my bed and curl up in the blankets :)

TAKE A FUCKING BATH

@Swabs: bro, I like the rose, but in all seriousness the clef looked odd. Both the way the stem curls and the fact that the center thingy isn't straight make it stand out as soon as you notice it's a clef... It's not a problem with the concept, maybe it can be drawn in a way that looks nice, but it's a fact that the clef is a tricky shape to draw in a harmonious fashion. Maybe you should take it out or change the way it interacts with the rose, I dunno.