What are you doing at this moment?

1269812629531.jpg

Ha! Only thing cooler would be if he had a gun in each hand

I have to remember to post a "Goodbye Alyssa Rae"-thread :lol:

sttgl

So I have my final exam of the year in a week, am I studying? No, I'm drawing up designs for my next tattoo *sigh* Why is it that I spend most of my time bored, but when I actually have something important to do I immediately think of other things to do? ¬_¬

Because we are students. I do the same shit. No matter how many weeks in advance I am given an assignment, and despite my best intentions, I always leave it to last minute, yet I somehow always manage to fucking pull off an epic mark with last minute ballbreaking study sessions. I don't know why we put ourselves through that stress, but that's just how it is.

In one bullshit humanities class I didn't even read any of the fucking chapters on the unit test or attend any of the lectures...I knew of the test 3 weeks in advance and I didn't study till the morning of the test which was scheduled in the afternoon... eventhough I got 95% I swore I would never do that again because of the stress it caused. All that did was make me count down each day till the next test... "Oh, I'll read that chapter tomorrow"... which never happened, I just repeated the same process as before and got the same mark. It's fucked, and I hate the feeling, but for some goddamn reason it's unavoidable.

Mmm indeed, although, while yes I should have been studying... I did come up with one possible design for my next tat. I know roses and wings and shit are a little clichéd but hey, I drew the thing myself. That makes it instantly more personal than those morons who walk into a tattoo parlour, look at a catalog and choose one that someone else probably already has.

29336_417753019399_736644399_5200023_4290292_n.jpg

Because we are students. I do the same shit. No matter how many weeks in advance I am given an assignment, and despite my best intentions, I always leave it to last minute, yet I somehow always manage to fucking pull off an epic mark with last minute ballbreaking study sessions. I don't know why we put ourselves through that stress, but that's just how it is.

Agreed +1000
I'm such a bad procrastinator when it comes to school. Had my last exam today and I've just got a few papers due this week, should start them now!!!!

And swabs, I think that would look pretty sweet. Props for designing your own