What are you doing at this moment?

Here, are my friends and I on the way to the show at the trains. I'm the one with teh glasses :p
chitown.jpg

How polite of you to stand in order of hotness.

I'm not entirely certain of "alyssa_rae"'s legitimacy as a real human being... Eh, maybe I'm just paranoid, we have had a fair few trolls in the past.

goddamnit this is eating me alive, who the fuck does that chick in the left reminds me of? it's some actor but i can't place a face

Here, are my friends and I on the way to the show at the trains. I'm the one with teh glasses :p
chitown.jpg

But, regardless of the ridiculously dressed guy on the left. And if you actually exist, you look rather a lot like that chick from the new 90210 in that picture, the one who plays 'Annie'... I think that's the characters name...

And if you actually exist, you look rather a lot like that chick from the new 90210 in that picture, the one who plays 'Annie'... I think that's the characters name...

nice try, come on admit it, you watch it everyday

But, regardless of the ridiculously dressed guy on the left. And if you actually exist, you look rather a lot like that chick from the new 90210 in that picture, the one who plays 'Annie'... I think that's the characters name...

90210-shenae.jpg

I see what you mean.

The more I look at the redhead, the more she frightens me to the very soul.

nice try, come on admit it, you watch it everyday

I will admit to seeing half an episode, I have a sister remember? Had to put up with her shit TV when I was living at home. Seemed like the only redeeming quality of that show was Jessica Stroup.

600full-jessica-stroup.jpg

MMMHHMMMM