What are you doing at this moment?

Should been writing some notes but instead Im watching some videos on youtube. Got to say, J. Ruutu is the man. I understand why most of the NHL players hate him except his teammembers :D

Bah, watching my cousin editing his NHL10 team, what a crappy team:lol:

And soon it's hockey! Russia Agains Belarouis, and Datsyuk is probably playing! <3

Yous guys should link me to what the happy-happs are in teh hockeyz. >_>

2:22am.
Tonight I have breyed some uber hard bosses on Muramasa (wii)
Then pwned your standard xbl kids on MW2 (xb)
Got shit all over but had a rofl time on TF2 with Lowbuger (pc)
It has been a good night. Now I am drinking my last beer, rolling a small spliff, listening to City & Colour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxt7VhBUbdk
and getting ready to top the night off with some Carl Sagans - Cosmos

City and Colour is like torture. Seriously. Its an entire album of some dude complaining and moaning at you.
My co-workers used to play it every day when I was at a record store, was brutal. That along with Fall out Boy and Taking Back Sunday. I learned to accept Alexisonfire though :/

And getting ready for bed after a good night of beers and Trailer Park Boys. Fantastic.

"It doesn't take rocket appliances to realize all you gotta do is take a fucking chain, hook it up to a truck and yank the fucking thing out of the store."

Last edited by a moderator:
Yous guys should link me to what the happy-happs are in teh hockeyz. >_>

They dont show the games on TV? Well what comes to US your team pretty much fucked up their games and lost the group D.
This year is full of surprises. Norway beats Czech but Czech beats Sweden, Sweden beats Norway, Switzerland beats Canada and everyone beats France, Italy, Kazakhstan and USA. And no one beats Russia, at least what comes to the first games, obviously they won their group. Well all this info you can find from the website but there is the things I found pretty interesting in brief (left out the things considering Finland)
In the YLE's website (the channel who shows the games here) there are "compilation of goals" from every game + some special moments. And of course a bunch of interviews of finnish players and the coach Jukka Jalonen etc.

But what am I doing right now? About to watch the newest episode from one tv-show.

Hell yeah dude! Congrats! How did your finals go?

I think the Econ final went well, although it was pretty hard so I'd *crosses fingers.* The other final was for my Nuclear Weapons physics class lol. I did good on the first half, but pretty sure bombed like the last 3-4(out of 15) pages of questions lool. (no pun intended)

I think the Econ final went well, although it was pretty hard so I'd *crosses fingers.* The other final was for my Nuclear Weapons physics class lol. I did good on the first half, but pretty sure bombed like the last 3-4(out of 15) pages of questions lool. (no pun intended)

Well, best of luck to you! Also, I see you're from Chicago, which is one of my favorite cities to go to! I was just in Chi Town a couple of weeks ago. What college do you go to up there?

Yeaaaaa Chi Town :p

I go to University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign which is 3 hours south of Chicago, but normally I live in the suburbs 30 miles north of the city lol.

I miss Chicago right now. haha
PIZZA.jpg

NOM NOM NOM

Indeed. I love Chicago, it's awesome :p What were you visiting for 2 weeks ago?

Some friends and I went up there for a show, and to just roam the city the next day haha. We went to Lollapalooza last summer and fell in love with Chicago.

Here, are my friends and I on the way to the show at the trains. I'm the one with teh glasses :p
chitown.jpg

Just got back from the gym, about to make some eggs and drink some MOTHERFUCKING MILK.
:kickass: dont forget ur oatz
Yeaaaaa Chi Town :p

Yea we ran a campaign there, it was fun. The Coalition are a bunch of dicks!

PR800.jpg

huuurrr </geerkery>
We went to Lollapalooza last summer and fell in love with Chicago.

Sounds like an alt. rock album title.

Woke up hungover, will probably go running again to get rid of it. wee.

Sitting at my dining room table eating pizza rolls and drinking a glass of water.

Here is my cup.----------------------------------------Here is a candle of equal size.

*Puts pizza roll in mouth, picks up candle and tries to drink out of it, wondering why nothing is coming out of my "glass of water"*

2:22am.
Tonight I have breyed some uber hard bosses on Muramasa (wii)
Then pwned your standard xbl kids on MW2 (xb)
Got shit all over but had a rofl time on TF2 with Lowbuger (pc)
It has been a good night. Now I am drinking my last beer, rolling a small spliff, listening to City & Colour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxt7VhBUbdk
and getting ready to top the night off with some Carl Sagans - Cosmos

What's your gamertag on xbox dude?