What are you doing at this moment?

I reinstalled WoW, since I found out my cousin plays and has a good guild, where everyone is IRL friends and not faggy teens.
Went to move my character over but Blizzard has implimented a limit on how rich a character can be when moved.

The reason I want to move him is because of his wealth.

Im 4k over the limit :(

Drunk outof my mind seriously I am tyoing dso slow as not to pulll a nick but whatevr gt stood up for a date, not stoood up she is totallly into me but sai she had hmwk to do and then i went to th e sgingles night at the bar... tsalk about sausage fest... anyways homenw :\

I reinstalled WoW, since I found out my cousin plays and has a good guild, where everyone is IRL friends and not faggy teens.
Went to move my character over but Blizzard has implimented a limit on how rich a character can be when moved.

The reason I want to move him is because of his wealth.

Im 4k over the limit :(

:tickled:

Me too, except the work bit. I'm pleasantly at home about to smoke drugs.
Woo partay!

Drunk outof my mind seriously I am tyoing dso slow as not to pulll a nick but whatevr gt stood up for a date, not stoood up she is totallly into me but sai she had hmwk to do and then i went to th e sgingles night at the bar... tsalk about sausage fest... anyways homenw :

i lol'd

Taking a look at this forum for the first time since years :p

Oh hi! :O

:lol: I don't know why, no news, but this made me giggle. :lol:

On a similar note this made me giggle

tumblr_l435xwiMNU1qzpwi0o1_r1_500.jpg

All my friends are leaving to UK for studies.

You didn't get the grades or didn't have the money?

Every now and then I have a stressed out dream about exams/assignments then wake up with great relief when it comes to light I have my degree, so glad my study days are over.

s

I guess you should have complained to the cook about the cold food :p I wont send you some warm food.