What are you doing at this moment?

.22 Brno mod. 2 :p

Dad insisted on making the silencer, but it appears he failed, as the groups were +3 inches at 25 meters, which is not acceptable at all. Too tight bore, i bet.

I'm going to buy a silencer from the local shop and get a gunsmith to thread the barrel professionally instead :) Shouldn't set me back more than about 100 dollars.

I would go on a rant but I know you're not dumb enough to be expecting that uber silent James Bond hollywood sound effect.

This is USA believes. At least that's what i gather from how big restrictions there are on suppressors/silencers in the states. Here you can literally buy them over the counter, and it's considered a hearing protection. Not some assassins tool or whatever.

>he thinks silencers make guns silent

1280796972050.jpg

Besides, upstanding ethnically african-american gentlemen are known to require abnormal amounts of lead, as evident by their leader(going under the monicker of half a dollar, or equivalent). There is not enough ammunition on the planet for the scenario of which you are proposing.

my pals would use a loudener, so more people know they hard.
I thought I worked at 6, I work at 6:30. When dealing with less than 5 hours of sleep you need every 15min interval and I lost two!
And I feel like death.

Yay, massive party tonight.

It's an unexplainable day, the atmosphere around me is weird. Clouds keep alternating to sun.
I'm sitting down here drawing while listening to some music that suits my mood, I guess.
And wondering if there's anyone who would be able to tell me what does these words mean?

"Mir ist egal, wer das hier liest... aber seit sich unsere Wege getrennt haben, schlägt mein Herz für nichts und niemanden mehr auf dieser Welt. Das Einzige, was übrig ist, ist meine Musik.
Das ist alles, was ich bin."

I don't know the language, but for some reason I'm curious about the meaning... so if anyone can do it, it'd be very kind and I thank them very much in advance. If not, no worries, thanks anyway.
Now I'll go back to my artsy-moment... byez!

Looks like krautspeak to me

Snowy or any other german could translate that, i guess. Google Translate would work for a general meaning too :)

I do not care who reads this ... but since our paths have been seperated my heart beats for nothing and no one in this world anymore. The only thing remaining is my music.
That is all I am. "

Should be accurate to some point.

Looks like krautspeak to me

Snowy or any other german could translate that, i guess. Google Translate would work for a general meaning too :)

Quote:
I do not care who reads this ... but have been separated since our paths schl? gt my heart f? r nothing and no one in this world. The only thing? Brig, is my music.
That is all I am. "

:/

I do not care who reads this ... but since our paths have been seperated my heart beats for nothing and no one in this world anymore. The only thing remaining is my music.
That is all I am. "

Should be accurate to some point.

Thanks Frank, Joe and Flo for the help, you've been very kind. :)
I had tried to translate the sentences before asking your help and I had got to a certain extent that it was something about love, but there was too much missing... now everything is clear to me. Thank you very much!

┼Victim of the Night┼;9394305 said:
It's an unexplainable day, the atmosphere around me is weird. Clouds keep alternating to sun.
I'm sitting down here drawing while listening to some music that suits my mood, I guess.

That sounds very poetic.

┼Victim of the Night┼;9394305 said:
"Mir ist egal, wer das hier liest... aber seit sich unsere Wege getrennt haben, schlägt mein Herz für nichts und niemanden mehr auf dieser Welt. Das Einzige, was übrig ist, ist meine Musik.
Das ist alles, was ich bin."

Who's the author of that?

s

lol It's just because you're recent posts have been so melancholy, as if someone blew up your native country. My sergeant saw one day, in the office, that I wasn't looking so peachy, he asked me" why the long face? Did someone blow up Italy?" Just because he knows I have a passion for my Italian heritage. :p I thought it was funneh...