What are you doing at this moment?

From my perspective,I feel happy for you cause you dont have to find out what nationalism really is.In some point of view even im immigrant,eventhough most of you dont see any difference,cause i came here from Bosnia when I was a kid,and i could easy be an example Nerve mentioned about serbian person going to sweden,actually my parents were about to move to Sweden back in days.I barely go to Bosnia,and I feel like a complete stranger when I come there,and I think it would be funny if someone say I need to come back to Bosnia,cause thats the country where I was borned :lol:!

I know what nationalism is. But I'm not sure if you understood this. I meant that REFUGEES not all the immigrants should go back to their home country when it is possible. It's basic thing. You have to keep those two things separated.

So I'm not saying there shouldn't be immigration, just that it shouldn't be so massive what it is today. There is no need to build some multicultural happy-happy-illusion lands.

I meant that REFUGEES not all the immigrants should go back to their home country when it is possible. It's basic thing. You have to keep those two things separated.
So I'm not saying there shouldn't be immigration, just that it shouldn't be so massive what it is today

Thats the entire point,Im refugee.Serbia has the largest refugee population in Europe.So basically in your opinion now I should come back to Bosnia?

Thats the entire point,Im refugee.Serbia has the largest refugee population in Europe.So basically in your opinion now I should come back to Bosnia?

Well if we would live in dream world, then everyone would have their own home country where they could live. Of course people are allowed to immigrate. I just don't like this massive swarm of immigration what is coming to here.

Basically, it's all same to me if you live in Serbia or Bosnia, but if you have opportunity to move back, then you could do it. Although I don't see no reason in it, because you have grown in Serbia and there you have all your family and stuff like that. The main point (as previously said) was that grown-ups should move. Being a refugee is only temporarily, you know. Immigration is other thing.

Mostly I just care about immigration to Finland (and to other nordic countries). So I don't mind so much what other countries do with their immigration policy (i.e Serbia). Still this thing is big, cus it's Europe and countries follow each other. So I bet Europe will have big problems ahead in near future.

I hope you are able to look this thing from our view also.

but if you have opportunity to move back, then you could do it. Although I don't see no reason in it, because you have grown in Serbia and there you have all your family and stuff like that. The main point (as previously said) was that grown-ups should move. Being a refugee is only temporarily, you know. Immigration is other thing.

Exactly.My entire life is here.Why should I come back to the small town where I was borned?No jobs,no nothing.You dont know the reasons why me and my family moved,and you dont know why any other immigrants,refugees or anyone else moved,therefore be careful when you talk about those things especially when you dont know the entire story.

Mostly I just care about immigration to Finland (and to other nordic countries)Still this thing is big, cus it's Europe and countries follow each other. So I bet Europe will have big problems ahead in near future.
I hope you are able to look this thing from our view also.

I am able to look this thing from your point of view,and I understand when you talk about crime increasing,even I would be worried in your place and I agree it could be a problem in the future,but as you said not all immigrants are bad,a lot of them are coming in foreign countries for jobs,education and so on.

Exactly.My entire life is here.Why should I come back to the small town where I was borned?No jobs,no nothing.You dont know the reasons why me and my family moved,and you dont know why any other immigrants,refugees or anyone else moved,therefore be careful when you talk about those things especially when you dont know the entire story.

Geez, my point was that being a refugee shouldn't be a lifelong event and if possible they should move back at some point. Your story is different, cus you had to move when you were still so young. And I'm saying this refugee part just for Finland. I don't know or care so much about what other countries do with their immigration policy. But I understand your point.

Let's think that 25-year old Paki comes to Finland as refugee. He lives free, gets money from government, don't even try to learn the language, doesn't go to work, doesn't have education, does crimes. Then the war stops. He is able to move back to his home country. But he doesn't. He blames government for racism. So he stays and lives freely and makes sure everyone of his family comes to live easy life with him. So there is no actually nothing what could prevent him from moving back to his old home.

Note: that was extreme caricature about immigration stereotype, but I used it to make you see things easier. Of course all aren't even close as that. Half of the immigrants are unemployed in Finland. They don't even want to work.

Also, you'll have to remember that countries are different and they have different ways in dealing immigration.

I am able to look this thing from your point of view,and I understand when you talk about crime increasing,even I would be worried in your place and I agree it could be a problem in the future,but as you said not all immigrants are bad,a lot of them are coming in foreign countries for jobs,education and so on.

Well if you understand my view, then you propably understand that immigration isn't necessity. And I'm talking about immigration now, not refugees.

I have now watched the movie and is sure of one thing. I must read the books, starting with the Da Vinci Code now! I have the books and had them for about 1½ year but never read them but now i must.

Wish me luck I do not read so much books otherwise.. I have the time but the question is, do I have the will?

Let's think that 25-year old Paki comes to Finland as refugee. He lives free, gets money from government, don't even try to learn the language, doesn't go to work, doesn't have education, does crimes. Then the war stops. He is able to move back to his home country. But he doesn't. He blames government for racism. So he stays and lives freely and makes sure everyone of his family comes to live easy life with him. So there is no actually nothing what could prevent him from moving back to his old home..

Thats really terrible,and im not ironic,but let me give you other extreme example.In my country,north is considered as the most developed part of the country so ill use an example of my ex neighbur who came to my hometown all way from some shit-hole on south of the country.But lets say that instead of coming to north of his own country he came to Finland.He is not very educated,but his 2 daughters are uni students,his wife lost her job due to economy collapse,so his family depends on him.He came to Finland,he is working part time jobs as a janitor and in a restaurant.He is 50,and he is too old for learning a new language(not to mention a difficult one like finnish),therefore he is not able to fit in finnish society.All he wants to is to send enough money to his family.Few years later,his daughters graduated at Universities but they cant get a job(and its a common thing here),so he asks them to come to finland cause maybe after a degree nostrification they could get a nice jobs there.Can I,you or anyone blame him?

Well if you understand my view, then you propably understand that immigration isn't necessity. And I'm talking about immigration now, not refugees.
Well,you are right,its not necessary,especially in that cause you described when people dont want to work,or anything,but they still act like they live in their own countries,dont want to learn the language and live on someone`s else back. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
But srsly,I would like stop this conversation,its very complicated and hard to explain,and generalization and extreme cases are not the smartest thing ever when it comes to topics like this.:)

Thats really terrible,and im not ironic,but let me give you other extreme example.In my country,north is considered as the most developed part of the country so ill use an example of my ex neighbur who came to my hometown all way from some shit-hole on south of the country.But lets say that instead of coming to north of his own country he came to Finland.He is not very educated,but his 2 daughters are uni students,his wife lost her job due to economy collapse,so his family depends on him.He came to Finland,he is working part time jobs as a janitor and in a restaurant.He is 50,and he is too old for learning a new language(not to mention a difficult one like finnish),therefore he is not able to fit in finnish society.All he wants to is to send enough money to his family.Few years later,his daughters graduated at Universities but they cant get a job(and its a common thing here),so he asks them to come to finland cause maybe after a degree nostrification they could get a nice jobs there.Can I,you or anyone blame him?

Well as I previously said, immigration is good thing as long as there is a valid reason for that. But I don't see valid reason in bringing shitload of people who do nothing, but crimes and shit. So it's okay for certain extent. This immigration policy they do nowadays isn't just healthy - for anyone.

"Don't give a damn about bars and clubs, don't give a damn if you know know thugs, don't give a damn if you sell drugs, don't give a damn if you bust slugs"...props to anyone find who it is from!

I'm dealing with iTunes trying to fill my iPod Classic, motherfucker's huge. Also starving and giving some listens to the COBOT Album III tracks I have to start giving them an order. Multitasking ftw (yes, starving is a task).

Just got here after the hower to get the blood on my face and arms away. Was on a halloween party. Wa quite good but not that good at the same time.

Anyway, making popcorn now and i about to continue my reading trough the Da Vinci Code :)

Just got here after the hower to get the blood on my face and arms away. Was on a halloween party. Wa quite good but not that good at the same time.

Anyway, making popcorn now and i about to continue my reading trough the Da Vinci Code :)

you sound sober, you lie. it sucked.