What are you doing at this moment?

@Swabs+Macharius88: Last summer we were on holiday in Cyprus, whilst channel hopping on our hotel room's TV I got to MTV and Headbanger's Ball was playing To Sirius.

sogood.gif

About to finish an essay on why James VI & I failed to ever truly introduce an Anglo-Scottish Union, fun.

4:31am, writing take-home part of weekly Chinese test. Bullshitting on "deep" topics has never been so fun, if one overlooks the fact that it's fucking morning already.

I'm actually dealing with a very important and existential issue : the way of putting music on my phone. Should I select a buch of albums I listen to these days ? Or Ask iTunes to fill the left space with random mp3s ? Or even synchronize the Genius mixes it (poorly) selected for me ?

I'm actually dealing with a very important and existential issue : the way of putting music on my phone. Should I select a buch of albums I listen to these days ? Or Ask iTunes to fill the left space with random mp3s ? Or even synchronize the Genius mixes it (poorly) selected for me ?

Putting music on your phone is a bitch... :erk: at least for me. The music section of the phone manual tells you LITERALLY how to do EVERYTHING with the music player... except how to put music on it in the first place

Oh God yes I fucking hate phone manuals. I have a Walkman phone though, so it's made for music :D
Which is handy seeing as my iPod disappeared.

brbrhabrhabrharhabrahrbahb There is fucking NOTHING to do in this town. NOTHING!!!
The only people I know here have left for the summer, and I was too concentrated on other shit to remember to bring a joint for the trip D:

I haven't bothered to remix the music on my player for a while. I usually put stuff that I like a lot/listen to often on the main harddrive and it stays, and then put new stuff and whatnot on an SD card every few weeks or so.