What are you doing at this moment?

Finished eating chicken tenders, about to call my bank and make sure I even have an account that still exist since I never use it, and then go rage because I can't play MW2 since my xbox decided to crack the disc for no reason.

Nah, the american part is just racist. At least if you're german you might get this impression

If playing against Spain, it's now :)
I think one of the canadian channels is streaming it live online, don't know about the tv..
They play all the games on CBC, live, and then repeat in the afternoon/evening because of timezone. I watched most of it, was awesome but was really hoping for a German/NL final :D
@ Joe, StoneWoman & Vikk: did I miss something? is there a christmas thing going around here, or why do you all have a Santa hat in your avatar? :err:
Because we won the war, get over it, it didn't even happen when you were alive.
You probably didn't cover that part in history class though because you are 12.
they're too lazy to change avatars after the holiday season
wrong, get the fuck back to the 8th grade.
It's a key Cob-ot tradition to make Jews feel inferior.
Pretty much.
oh... okay. I knew CoBOt was weird...
No you didn't, newfag.
Nah, the american part is just racist. At least if you're german....
hahahaohwow.jpg

Its a little funny, because its probably true. Either that or he's rolling in all that "Volunteer Radio Station Worker" pussy I keep hearing about.

Havin a smoke, eating some food, probably going to go bike soon. I think I might try frying on egg on the sidewalk, I'm pretty sure its possible today.