What are you doing right nao?

I'm reading the alarming problems in Sweden in yahoo news

Just read about this too. What the fuck are the immigrants bitching about now? What upgrading from a shithole to a nice country isnt good enough, they have to bring it down? That pisses me off just on principle

Some here may say that too but anyone that knows me knows I am not even a little racist. The only prejudice in me is aimed at religion.
I would say the same thing if me and Niki suddenly moved to Sweden and started bitching that there are not enough Moose on the streets so we set cars on fire. If we want moose on the damn street we'd stay in Canaduh!

That's right I'm dragging you down with me Niki!:lol:

car-bbq in sweden <3
:lol:
Just read about this too. What the fuck are the immigrants bitching about now? What upgrading from a shithole to a nice country isnt good enough, they have to bring it down? That pisses me off just on principle
i say the same, but in internet some people say is because one cop kill an old men inmigrant. I don´t say it´s ok. here we don´t have inmigrants, only in capital and I never see them.

Responsible for distributing refugees in sweden leave them all together, obviously these people will not fit if they are immersed in their own environment, plus those people are not like us, they live since they were born in an environment of war and poor customs . The government could provide trainings reincercion to society. Or just DON´T receive more refugees. but I think there is money involved.
saying that in sweden makes you racist though :)
that sux.
Is truth that 99% of sweden are racist? :lol:

Some here may say that too but anyone that knows me knows I am not even a little racist. The only prejudice in me is aimed at religion.
I would say the same thing if me and Niki suddenly moved to Sweden and started bitching that there are not enough Moose on the streets so we set cars on fire. If we want moose on the damn street we'd stay in Canaduh!

That's right I'm dragging you down with me Niki!:lol:
you can come to chile, the south is like heaven and we are not rasist ;) we are pleased to have visitors.

the police shot some finnish guy who came at them with a machete... :p they're probably just using the incident as an excuse to do shit

haha, i don't think everyone in sweden is racist :p but i think a lot of people are tired of people coming here and not behaving