What are you doing right nao?

Just about finished The Wire. It's an odd show because despite unparalleled writing, fantastic acting and some out of nowhere surprising moments, I never felt the need to root for most of the characters. There are only a few characters that I felt any attachment towards and even fewer that I actually cared about. In that sense I think it demonstrates just how amazingly well written this series is. It goes into such unforgiving depth with each character, and shows such a massive spectrum of personalities within everyone that nobody comes off as clean. Even my very favorite characters are flawed and it makes for an incredibly realistic experience.

I don't know if I could consider The Wire one of my favourite shows when it comes to personal investment and pure entertainment value(it's very slow), but it is absolutely one of the smartest and most realistic shows I have ever seen. I am glad I watched it but I leave the show with this sense of vacancy, almost like it was just a ride rather than something to hold onto.

Second day of the school year with new students, seems like a nice bunch, one even confessed to being a huge fan of Devin Townsend, Gojira and Diablo Swing Orchestra, so we'll be fine methinks. It's my sixth year coordinating and teaching on the music and sound engineering educations at this academy so many things will go on auto-pilot.

Saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the theater yesterday, and was thoroughly entertained. I was a big fan of the Turtles in the late 80's, and the stupid humor and cool action scenes really made it worth the while for me. I'm guessing the Michael Bay haters gonna hate, though.

Second day of the school year with new students, seems like a nice bunch, one even confessed to being a huge fan of Devin Townsend, Gojira and Diablo Swing Orchestra, so we'll be fine methinks. It's my sixth year coordinating and teaching on the music and sound engineering educations at this academy so many things will go on auto-pilot.

Saw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the theater yesterday, and was thoroughly entertained. I was a big fan of the Turtles in the late 80's, and the stupid humor and cool action scenes really made it worth the while for me. I'm guessing the Michael Bay haters gonna hate, though.

michael-bay-titanic-gif.gif

Not sleeping, even though im supposed to clean my house tomorrow early in the morning, see a doctor, go to uni and have some cofee with a friend
:sigh: