What are you doing right nao?

Just completed day 2 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I'm hoping I stick to it, even though this work out is hard :(
Dont worry, it gets easier every time, after 5 days i was so sore i barely walked :( I had no idea how im gonna do level 3, but i managed.
When you finish that one, try Focus T25. Its even harder but the results are better. I lost around 10 kgs while doing it, and i ate fucking a lot.

Dont worry, it gets easier every time, after 5 days i was so sore i barely walked :( I had no idea how im gonna do level 3, but i managed.
When you finish that one, try Focus T25. Its even harder but the results are better. I lost around 10 kgs while doing it, and i ate fucking a lot.

A lot of people say it gets easier thankfully :) I'm still gonna try and challenge myself to the full 30 days.

I'll give the other one a try too, I know a lot of people go on to other Jillian Michaels programmes after the shred.

A lot of people say it gets easier thankfully :) I'm still gonna try and challenge myself to the full 30 days.

I'll give the other one a try too, I know a lot of people go on to other Jillian Michaels programmes after the shred.

Yes, you should finish her workout but tbh, dont expect some great results, i never noticed a big difference when people finished the entire program.
Also, work out in the morning, rather than late at night. Something i learned thanks to chrono diet.
Her other programs are pretty bad :erk: I had major ankle problems after her yoga workout and from what i red, 30 days shred is the only good one tbh. Plus, i rly dont want to be bulky like she is, i prefer skinnier and leaner look.
Ill start with HIIT trainings and yoga on winter, now im more focused on losing fat, so im more focused on cardio. I need to get to 18% of body fat :cry:

I looked at some other peoples results from the 30 day shred, some had huge differences and some only had had slight differences. To be honest I'm only using it to tone up instead of losing loads of weight cos I reached my target weight a while ago, so hopefully it will deliver those results :)

I always work out in the morning before I go out, I usually can't be bothered at night time haha.

Your trip to the gym is totally pointless if you didn't put a status on facebook about it! Gosh!!

Next time you must take gym selfies and upload those to facebook too.