What are you doing right nao?

I am getting old now, the "pizza and beer and being fat like Karl Sanders is death metal!" lifestyle isn't recommended after 25 :(

I am slowly starting to accept this horrible truth... Used to weigh 160lbs 5 years ago and now close to 185...

But the Pizza place directly across the street has a 50% off any size pizza with any topping deal right now. What the fuck, I can only take so much temptation. Between the pizza place across the street, the other pizza place around the corner maybe 100m, the Chinese food place I can see from my window(and smell all day) and the homemade hamburger place by the pizza I am being bombarded by fatness. Oh and the all day breakfast place I LIVE ABOVE!!

I must have decent genetics to not be a whale given my sit around all day and never exercise lifestyle. :lol:

He isn't fat...he's just full of death metal!:headbang:

:lol:

I am slowly starting to accept this horrible truth... Used to weigh 160lbs 5 years ago and now close to 185...

But the Pizza place directly across the street has a 50% off any size pizza with any topping deal right now. What the fuck, I can only take so much temptation. Between the pizza place across the street, the other pizza place around the corner maybe 100m, the Chinese food place I can see from my window(and smell all day) and the homemade hamburger place by the pizza I am being bombarded by fatness. Oh and the all day breakfast place I LIVE ABOVE!!

I must have decent genetics to not be a whale given my sit around all day and never exercise lifestyle. :lol:

How much is that in kg?

People in this forum are mostly European so conform to our metric system or DIE!!!

Exactly! :lol:
I gave my excuse, you guys weren't in yet. Well, you were but you are so skinny now, and tall looking wtf, I was like no thats not him. :D
Stefan will blame the White Russians.