What are you doing right nao?

who cares about christians or muslims tbh, let the religitards off eachother or start a country of their own where they can have all the not-abortions and not-gay-marriages they want
It's less about Christian or Muslim, it's more about the SJW mindset and catering to those who are perpetually offended. I hate SJWs more than religious people.

They do. They turned my racist friend into a SJW who loves nig gers. 90 % of her facebook posts are about helping the opressed, refugees, black trash matters etc. It just took 3 years to do the transofmration. Emigration to UK - not even once.

Oh, and i just watched 2 hours ago a tv show about mechanics, carpenters etc. They are being recorded while they work with hidden cameras and this time the episode was in London and the host wanted to have 2 sinks installed.

They hired 3 people, 2 were polacks, one was a brit.

Polacks absolutely ruined the job, they spoke english on a level of 6 years old and took from 250 to 300 pounds for the work.

Then came the brit, did the job perfectly, was a professional, didnt bother to make small talks and charged only 50 pounds.

Protip for westerners - dont hire polacks. If they couldnt find the job here in poorland, where there is ton of work for this type of workers they have to be absolutely terrible and migrated.

There obviously can be exceptions. I dont know to what jobs polacks apply in Sweden tbh, they mostly migrate to germoney, weedland and UKstan. Maybe actual good workers migrate to Norway and Sweden, who knows, thats what I would do if i was any good. Norway, Sweden or Scotland, because Scotland seems amazing,