What are you doing right nao?

just your virginity.

I still can't decide with whom I'd like to lose mine. I had / have several waifus:

Madzia:

VoUi3O1.gif

Laughing Waifu:
laughingbeauty_by_akiomi-d9apzyi.jpg

And my former waifus:
hqdefault.jpg

7a1bd3a4f95af3d38e47f977a15fa92b.jpg

Cant decide :( I would probably go with Laughing Octopus, because tentacles, mental illness and gooey stuff.
So yea, if matrix could materialise it thatd be great

Just sent some of my Warhammer models to a guy from Pheonix AZ. It breaks my heart to be losing them but at least they are going to a cool place.

Finished painting this fucker, he was a pain in the ass and took me like 4 hours. Im still learning, it's like my 5th shaded model only, but hopefuly I can paint it faster in the future because at this point i wont finish my army in a year.

wWuXyqp.jpg

E8s6rpe.jpg

Well, I'm happy with the result for my skill level but not happy with time-quality ratio. Took way too much time, especially the base colours and then skin shading, because this model is tricky to reach a lot of areas with brush.

Currently im painting some assassin dude from Wh40k and went way too far when painting his black suit. Now he looks like a gay in latex catsuit going for sadomaso festival.

Oh well, at least I know how to pain assassin chicks when I get to them.

Just went to my first ever Escape Room and it was a fucking Moria.

Great atmosphere, even greater scenography + riddles that are not finding a code for the lock. Lot of the riddles were easy if you played a shitton of survival horror games but we struggles at two for some time. Anyway, would kill the owners and live in that room, 10/10.

Reactions: PhlegethonVeins
Painting frenzy, takes most of my free time now. Just proves my autism, i'm either obsessed with something or I dont give a fuck. First wh40k model, some gay assassin. Enjoyed painting the scenery that came with him:

3KtGA2r.jpg

3tEaKFJ.jpg

c1ciYSM.jpg