What are you doing right nao?

looks like i'm a leftie :3

chart

which is funny, since i mainly vote center/right, but this is sweden after all; most of our right wing parties are actually left wing, and the left wing parties are even more left wing.

looks like i'm a leftie :3

chart

which is funny, since i mainly vote center/right, but this is sweden after all; most of our right wing parties are actually left wing, and the left wing parties are even more left wing.
LOL, Swedish right is left of the far-left parties in India. And with the kind of shit that goes on there these days, you could use a bit of "right".

Feminist snow plowing, u fucking wot m8?

You appear to be in a range of "should be eliminated asap" and since im neutral I dont feel any emotions. Just duty.

It seems i am the closest person here to being a master race AKA superior being AKA true fucking neutral.

God, if only i didnt like dicks and tits attacking me from all sides on the internet and didnt like to give money to lazy fucks I'd be perfect apparently.

Spent over an hour making my first base for the models.

Glued dirt to a base and painted it to look like a dirt and then glued rock and painted it to look like a rock.

What am i doing with my life.

Writing down my dream for future use.

So there was some convention apparently in the mountains and there were 3 asian chicks cosplaying as Beauty and the Beast unit from MGS4, Octopus, Raven and Mantis.
Sadly, one of the ladies fell of the mountain and everybody went looking for her. We found her, broken as shit with flesh and skin scraped to the bones. Dead. Oh well damn, and she ruined her outfit. Ripperoni.

So the dream switches to the hospital but brain forgots about the chicks and apparently there is some crazy shit going down there. Someone trapped me in a toilet and I heard 2 doctors talking to me that I should prepare myself, because they are going to, and this is a translated quote "examine your penis level 30".

The level 30 part seemed terryfing so I woke up. Everything but level 30.

Was casually browsing looking for a movie to watch, found one from 2015, saw trailer and checked the cast on imdb.
Click on Rachel Weisz and i see "47 years old" and Im like "fucking bullshit, no way".

And yup, it's possible, I couldnt believe it because apparently the "newest" movie i saw with her was from 2005. Still fuckable though.

Blanchett at 50 still a babe, Katheryn Winnick at 40 oh my god pls marry me in the meantime polish girls look like grannies at age 25. Kek

Finished doing base for my Dwarf Runelord.

HvvUi7R.jpg

>the face when you make a base for miniature you thought you had but you dont

That's what happens when I go on shopping spree and forget what I buy. Oh well, the base can wait until I get the model