What are you doing right nao?

And first Putrid Blightking is done. Defnitely screwed up few things because of trying new stuff and could spend another hours refining it but nah, this model is done for now, time to do the base for it and it's gonna be fun.

KIWzztu.jpg

KPD4r4T.jpg

All hail the Rot

Went to a Body World exhibition to see some carcasses

TL:DR
R6e7YMQ.jpg

STEVE WTF R U DUIN, PUT ME DOWN RN, SMH

Hrq91lq.jpg

Hehe, butt

^Yip, I was doing that up until this offer. It was really buggy for me though, oftentimes the music would stop auto-playing and clicking things also wouldn't work occasionally. Having used the desktop version + mobile version for a week or so, I think it's worth paying the full price for sure!

^Yip, I was doing that up until this offer. It was really buggy for me though, oftentimes the music would stop auto-playing and clicking things also wouldn't work occasionally. Having used the desktop version + mobile version for a week or so, I think it's worth paying the full price for sure!
I've never been convinced about paying for Spotify subscription. For me, I use spotify to try music. If I like it, I buy the music in highest quality FLAC, put it on my NAS for easy access from anywhere.

I have no need to use spotify on PC, i play music in my home from CDs or youtube, when there is bigger collection of music that spotify lacks (soundtracks).

I use spotify to discover new music when im out of home and got nothing to do. Rarely find something good but who cares, got bored with the music I have now, so there is no need to carry mp3 player for me then.

I have no need to use spotify on PC, i play music in my home from CDs or youtube, when there is bigger collection of music that spotify lacks (soundtracks).

I use spotify to discover new music when im out of home and got nothing to do. Rarely find something good but who cares, got bored with the music I have now, so there is no need to carry mp3 player for me then.
Only plebs listen to music on YouTube. The shitty compression makes even sound Spotify sound good. I don't own a single CD or optical drive of any kind, so my listening primarily is using FLAC files on my NAS.

For music discovery, I use services of my other metal listening friends.

Last edited: