What are you doing right nao?

wqMWK7z.gif

Reactions: stefan86
Yup, you almost killed me, but here I am.

You had good idea making the handrail loose, so I would fall down like 300 hundred meters to my death, but my sense of balance is legendary.

I also should start wearing rubber pants in case I want to shit myself again. TIL 2 days ago I was hiking in some mountains, broke a handrail and almost fell into the abyss

I think i blink more often during the day. 1918 sounds pretty low, my eyes would be dry as English Queen's vagina.

Reactions: stefan86
HAHAHA POORLAND AT IT AGAIN XDDDD

Crowd kicked out of the arena during Major in CSGO, because its midnight, gtfo nerds!

It's the second time it happens, hopefuly nobody will ever do majors in poland again.

PGL is trash too. So many delays, single technical error takes half an hour, breaks between maps 30 minutes (wtf) breakes between matches I understand.

But holy shit, if 2 first games were 2:0 and your 6/7th map is after midnight while you started at noon you suck.

Recording bruthal as fakk vocals for a technical death wankery album audition, kind of sounds like Origin. 2:30-3 minute songs where I have to basically rap and be more brutal than usual while maintaining super speed. It's fun as hell even if it isn't my taste. May send it or may not.