What are you doing right nao?

I'm so fucking gay. Just had a dream with Maul Cosplay that went from 2am, when I fell asleep to 9am even though I woke up few times during thwe night, proving how gay I am and I wanted to finish saga with him.

TL:DR - He went to my university to give lectures bout something and in the end shoot his new short movie. I switched classes to see him.
Then when I woke up once dream turned into more epic bullshit, where the world was attacked by some weird fucking machines and I spent apparently 30 minutes to kill Polaroid drone, which in MMORPG fashion dropped loot. A token which gives you a cameo in Maul movie. FUCK YES.

But some schmuck attacked me and stole it from me, so I bashed his head against the wall, when he stabbed me I just threw him off the platform and killed him. Ended up in hospital with diagnosis "Youre gonna die in 3 days, the knife was poisoned".

But I was fine, because the movie was shooting next day. He visited me in hospital and prepared a costume for me.

I was gonna die, but I was so happy :3

IM FUCKING GAY AND I DONT CARE

maxresdefault.jpg

Maul-senpai noticed me \(^o^)/

oh, some really nice bands there for sure; nile, solstafir, suffocation etc. what are you looking forward to most?

give the transylvanians a vlad tepes demo for teh lulz

Suffocation and Carcass are probably my big ones, since I haven't seen either properly. Solstafir will be epic as shit too, and I'll catch Nile, Leprous, Wolfheart, Napalm Death and Arcturus too :)

THE TICKET WAS PRICE WAS 55 EUROS MAXLULZ

Should've made a Vlad Tapas shirt, always good to unleash INTERNSKÄMT-AH on Romanians who have no clue what's going on.

Reactions: DarkGift
Hoping that my PC wont explode.

I was browsing some shit on the interwebzz and suddenly I hear this BANG, I thought it was a plastic bottle doing some weird stuff because its FUCKING HOT, but when my PC turned off 10 seconds later I had heart attack.

Dont ask me how, the CPU fan fell off. I struggled to put it back up its that hard to place and its impossible to move. Fucking ghosts and their shenanigans im sick of it.

Id rather invitie ghost to my room than priest. I prefer openly evil beings than secret pedophiles.

Talking about pedophiles, I just spent a day at the Hawaii beach with my waifu.

IFXoigbATViy4LwsXeBRDA.png

Makoto-chan <3

Listening to quality music, obviously

I find it funny, that Boss Battle music slowed down turns from epic to malencholic.