What are you doing right nao?

You would have to be specific about what area. Both Canada and the states cost of living varies a lot depending on region. Even where I live now (Windsor which is across the river from Detroit) is less than half the price it would be to live in Toronto which isnt even far away.

You would have to be specific about what area. Both Canada and the states cost of living varies a lot depending on region. Even where I live now (Windsor which is across the river from Detroit) is less than half the price it would be to live in Toronto which isnt even far away.

yeah i was wondering more you forum people. 20-30 guys. I'm just wondering if i'm really bad in the finances or people are magical.

can the americans give me a overview of how much does it costs weekly/montly to live there? bills, rent, food, etc? don't worry, not planning to move, it's just curiosity.

1 - 2 bedroom apartments range from 300-700 US dollars a month for nothing all that elegant, electricity 30-80 depending on the season (your average apartment is going to be electrically heated), net 60 bucks, food...can't even bother with this one...so much variety depending on where you shop. Eating healthy is fucking expensive though.

Weighing the pros and cons of quitting my job. It is mostly cons:(

Also can a Canadian come to Serbia and milk women? That would be excellent, I love that accent!

Waiting after the coffee machine...

Regarding living costs, here in Quebec the average salary is around 43 000$. After all the deductions it means around 500$ a week in your pocket. Most 4 1/2 appartments cost around 700$ + electricity. The average price for a condo is around 200 000$ and a house is around 265 000$ but if you want to live further away from the city the prices can go down fast but the traffic is horrible so you spend your life in your car... Electricity for a 4 1/2 is around 80$ a month. I eat for around 300$ a month including beer but you can go below that easily. If you have a car the gas is 1.38$/L you can do the math depending on your average km and your car mpg (most people do 24 000km a year so around 200$/month for a standard car). A decent internet connection is around 35$ etc.

1 - 2 bedroom apartments range from 300-700 US dollars a month for nothing all that elegant, electricity 30-80 depending on the season (your average apartment is going to be electrically heated), net 60 bucks, food...can't even bother with this one...so much variety depending on where you shop. Eating healthy is fucking expensive though.

Waiting after the coffee machine...

Regarding living costs, here in Quebec the average salary is around 43 000$. After all the deductions it means around 500$ a week in your pocket. Most 4 1/2 appartments cost around 700$ + electricity. The average price for a condo is around 200 000$ and a house is around 265 000$ but if you want to live further away from the city the prices can go down fast but the traffic is horrible so you spend your life in your car... Electricity for a 4 1/2 is around 80$ a month. I eat for around 300$ a month including beer but you can go below that easily. If you have a car the gas is 1.38$/L you can do the math depending on your average km and your car mpg (most people do 24 000km a year so around 200$/month for a standard car). A decent internet connection is around 35$ etc.

that doesn't sound so bad, i guess. I was expecting to be around that mark. If i convert those prices i would get something similar to that, but probably the concept of "nothing all that elegant" is very different from here. only the price of gas i thought it was more. thanks

i know up there is much better :lol: i was just trying to see how much i could be missing. Still, would be fun to live in Canada or Alaska.

no, i just like to look

Gof-Bless-Yoga-Pants-21.jpg