What are you doing right nao?

Trying to install fucking Windows on my new laptop.

Installing from USB is a damn pain in the ass, cant get Win7 to work, trying free Win10 now. If it works somehow ill have confirmation Microsoft wants to spy me :(

Bonus butthurt:
Silly laptop i bought mainly for writing and programming is better than my PC. I need to stop being a scruge and upgrade this shit.

MF8LTBr.jpg

I would let her defuse the bomb after securing the bombsite for her <3

Finally got my divorce finalized, after taking it taking fuggging years for her to comply. Awwwwwww yeeeee.

Congratulations. Also, queue the Louis CK quote for the person/people who will say they're sorry:

"Someday, one of your friends is gonna get divorced, it's gonna happen, and they're gonna tell you. Don't go, 'ohhhh I'm sorry.' That's a stupid thing to say. First of all you're making 'em feel bad for being really happy, which isn't fair. And second of all: divorce is always good news. I know that sounds weird, but it's true, because no good marriage has ever ended in divorce. It's really that simple."

Reactions: PhlegethonVeins
Congratulations. Also, queue the Louis CK quote for the person/people who will say they're sorry:

"Someday, one of your friends is gonna get divorced, it's gonna happen, and they're gonna tell you. Don't go, 'ohhhh I'm sorry.' That's a stupid thing to say. First of all you're making 'em feel bad for being really happy, which isn't fair. And second of all: divorce is always good news. I know that sounds weird, but it's true, because no good marriage has ever ended in divorce. It's really that simple."

Ahah. Yeaaaahhhh, I was asked the other day "Oh no, what happened?". I mean, its finalized after literally four years of me trying to get it done. No recent scars, just fecking happy.

MRW retarded cyclist rides from the crosswalk (and from behind the car) onto the road forcing me to push brakes as much as possible and speeding retard behind me rapes the back of my car.

It's the 3rd time already in 1,5 year when I have polish fuckers ruining the back of my car, once totalling the car and then just screwing it up