What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

Yeah, got some shifts from my ex-civilian service place (and also current school), since one of the newer civilian service guys is sick. Depending on the amount of money I get, I'll probably be ordering Logic 9 or PT M-powered, and possibly the Line 6 M9 too if I can afford it.

The discontinued model had a F-spaced Super Distortion in the bridge:

BCRich_Gunslinger.jpg

UNFATHOMABLE BONER :yow: And Mikael, that's pretty sweet dude, love the artwork :kickass:

vox-night-train.jpg

WTF?!

Played that little guy today and seriously I can't find the right words for it. I plugged the guitar cable in and got one of the most massive slaps in the face EVER. This thing has so much attack it's just unreal, hell, it probably has even a bit more attack than my 2203 KK. Not great for B standard tunings but this amp is just a killer. I think this is the perfect amp for (hard) rock, heavy, power and thrash metal.
GAS o_O

OK, this thread has sort of died off so I figured I'd bring it back.

I played a BC Rich - Mockingbird ST today and now I'm convinced - it WILL be my next guitar.

My favorite guitar I've ever owned was a BC Rich Gunslinger back in the late 80's - it was the one that had the Tony MacAlpine crackle finish with purple, green, and black - I loved that guitar but fell on hard times and had to sell it. I've seen a few for sale on Ebay but never pulled the trigger. But today I played a BC Rich Mockingbird ST and absolutely loved it.

So - my next guitar shall be this:

glam2_st.jpg

OK, this thread has sort of died off so I figured I'd bring it back.

I played a BC Rich - Mockingbird ST today and now I'm convinced - it WILL be my next guitar.

My favorite guitar I've ever owned was a BC Rich Gunslinger back in the late 80's - it was the one that had the Tony MacAlpine crackle finish with purple, green, and black - I loved that guitar but fell on hard times and had to sell it. I've seen a few for sale on Ebay but never pulled the trigger. But today I played a BC Rich Mockingbird ST and absolutely loved it.

So - my next guitar shall be this:

glam2_st.jpg

Fucking. Want. Got specs?

Personally, I think it's very cool to see B.C. Rich making such a return to form in recent years. That Mockingbird ST caught my interest a few times before.

The retro Gunslinger has to come first though. ;)

Fucking. Want. Got specs?

Here you go.

# Construction: neck-through
# Body wood: nato (eastern mahogany) with ebony stringers
# Body thickness: 45mm
# Top style: beveled
# Top wood: AAA quilted maple veneer

Headstock style: traditional 3 to a side
# Headstock color: natural rosewood faced
# Tuners: Grover super Rotomatics

Neck wood: maple
# Neck radius: 12"
# Back of neck: stain to match
# Nut width: 43mm locking

Fretboard: Ebony
# Inlay: small white pearloid diamonds
# Frets: 24 jumbo 2.7mm
# Factory strings: 9 - 46
# Scale: 24-5/8"

Bridge type: Floyd Rose original tremolo
# Pickups: 2 black open Rockfield Mafia humbuckers
# Controls: 2 volumes, 1 tone, 1 three-way toggle, individual mini switches for pickup coil tap and reverse phase, and one 5 position tone filter. (All passive)
# Hardware: black

that BC Rich is crazy cool looking. Although the clear neon green one in that shape they made some years ago was pretty cool too.

OK - so as noted above I'm still really GASing for the Mockingbird ST, but I just saw the new Schecter Damien Elite 7's up for pre-order and I'm GASing for that too. I had a 7 string a few years back and decide to sell it, but I am thinking of adding one to my collection again.

Schecter Damien Elite 7 FR 7-String Electric Guitar

Incredible Appointments With a Top Rated Tremolo!
Schecter’s Damien Elite 7 FR’s smooth quilt maple top and double-cutaway mahogany body design provides a powerful and tonal body thatscreams with the aid of the onboard Floyd Rose Special trem. Featuring 24 X-Jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard you get unmatched playability, on an affordable 7-string Schecter..

Schecter Damien Elite 7 FR Features

* Quilted maple top with mahogany body
* Bolt-on 3-piece maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
* EMG Active 81-7 and 85-7 humbucker pickups
* Floyd Rose Special 7-string Tremolo

Pickups and Hardware
An EMG Active 81-7 in the bridge position and EMG Active 85-7 at the neck liberate the tone of this monster guitar to fully compliment the extended range of 7 string models. The Grover tuning keys hold your tune even during the most extreme leads.

80113.jpg

fmr rnc&rnla, spl vitalizer, spl goldmike, mesa rectifier....

if only my car hadn't died on me a few weeks ago.