What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

I need, don't care what ANYONE says...a Gibson Les Paul JR Billie Joe Armstrong signature model. don't care what people think, I'm in a wheelchair, got small hands, love the tone :) haha

Nice guitar? But why not a regular Jr, with the same specs for less cash? Or a Melody Maker for much much less, which is very similar?

I don't know. I've never even looked into a Melody Maker even. I own a Les Paul Studio, it's a bit too big for me. (And yes, I am completely broke so yeah hah)

I don't know. I've never even looked into a Melody Maker even. I own a Les Paul Studio, it's a bit too big for me. (And yes, I am completely broke so yeah hah)

They really aren't much different. The Jr has a P90 (which is easier to replace) and a different headstock... but that's about it.

Love my Melody Maker. Considered selling it because I'm a Tele fanatic, but I couldn't let go lol.

DSCF0741.jpg

Want this guitar so bad, the hardware/pickup upgrades that guy did to it look so nice

Only person who can get away with a Xiphos is Muhammed Suicmez, but that's because he's small and german and musclebound and odd.
I've never seen anyone else pull off using one without looking silly :D

Those xyphos actually look better than they do in pics, IMO. I really like tha kinda gray-ish military green finish they put on the 27-fret one, myself.

The RG? Yep, RGT6EXFX. Neckthru with mahogany wings.

I like the new version with the Gibraltar-whatever bridge. I didn't quite like the Fender-style bridge on the old one.

I´m Gasing for a Marshall Vintage Modern now,
i played one on friday with a Gibson Jimmy Page No.Two Les Paul VOS, and it sounded awesome..
Amazing Rock Tone, my fav. Marshall Tone i have heard (not recorded, but in front of me, live) since many years.

but the guitar wasnt bad either

I heard a clip from a recent album of some washed-up hair metal band (I think Whitesnake :lol: ), and as I recall the guitarist was using a Vintage Modern, the tone was incredible :worship:

I heard a clip from a recent album of some washed-up hair metal band (I think Whitesnake :lol: ), and as I recall the guitarist was using a Vintage Modern, the tone was incredible :worship:
really?? wow
yeah, the tone on their latest album "Good To Be Bad" is really crushing!