What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

also have major gas for one of these right now:

617105.jpg

Horrid

I'm going through such a vintage vibe type thing right now that I'm GASing to get a real tube VOX amp. While to be honest my VOX AD50VT does a tremendous job at all the VOX included sounds, I'm still thinking about acquiring a VOX AC15 of some configuration. It appears that they are phasing out the AC15 Custom Classic and replacing it with the new AC15 Custom (the older Custom Classic offered two configurations, one with a standard Wharfedale GSH12-30 speaker, and the upgraded model (for an several hundred dollars more) with the original Celestion AlniCo Blue 12" speaker that was found in the original AC models. But it looks as if the CC models are getting harder to find and I'm waiting to see what the price of the new Custom models will run.

For the time being, my AD50VT gives me great tones for my old school vibe (it really is a very versatile modeling amp) I'm going through, but a man can dream.

lg-ac15c1-angle.jpg

lg-ac15c1-top.jpg

I wonder how much my tax return will be this year?

Ugly headstock is ugly.... ^^'

I really don't find the G&L head stocks that bad - it's sort of a cross between a Fender Strat and Tele headstock if you look at it. I've often wondered if that was Leo's intent.

I'm G.A.S.ing for a new Carvin custom and a new acoustic. Acoustic will likely be purchased next week (Carvin Cobalt model) and the custom in a few weeks.

I need, don't care what ANYONE says...a Gibson Les Paul JR Billie Joe Armstrong signature model. don't care what people think, I'm in a wheelchair, got small hands, love the tone :) haha