What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

58061-1-big.jpg

Again. FML.

DAMN that's sexy - you guys may get fucked on gear prices, but at least you get the sweetest car in the lineup of a company that won't even offer it to its own country! :mad::mad::mad: Look at how pathetic this thing is

Thanks for that link Marcus. I see that you will be getting the next Focus in 2010. I would assume that we will probably get it around that time too. I would love to know for sure given I work for the company haha, but alas I have no idea. Good thing there is that 2012 is realistically when I'll be able to actually afford a new car so I should be able to get a sweet deal on one of these suckers.
Planning ahead FTW!

Oh yeah, and that coupe sucks balls. Your current Focus shouldn't even have a Focus badge on it lol.

Wish we got the RS though....

I am considering finding a Triton Oasys somewhere for sale. Unfortunately, this amazing kb went out of production (and out of support) because of world recession.

OASYS_1000_633713233649860000.gif

I would really like them to release a new massive kb, w/o leaving users hanging in the air..

EDIT: Oh yeah, and this:

ENGLSpecialEditionE67050-100watts-f.jpg

Bro my store has a oasys 88 and 76 brand new that haven't been sold. and if you ever wanted it im sure they could give you a good deal and we could send it to you.

Thanks for that link Marcus. I see that you will be getting the next Focus in 2010. I would assume that we will probably get it around that time too. I would love to know for sure given I work for the company haha, but alas I have no idea. Good thing there is that 2012 is realistically when I'll be able to actually afford a new car so I should be able to get a sweet deal on one of these suckers.
Planning ahead FTW!

Oh yeah, and that coupe sucks balls. Your current Focus shouldn't even have a Focus badge on it lol.

Wish we got the RS though....

Funny that the american Fords look like shit compared to the european / australian models.
But Mustangs aren't sold over here :erk:

e: gasing for SSD and the JCA20H

-Framus cobra (I always wanted the amp so bad, and maybe I´m lucky and this year it is going to happen)
-Digidesign 003 rack (going to trade my onyx 1640 for it) 2 simple reasons: 1. do want to mix others projects which are often in protools. Want something rack-fitting for using in the studio AND at home