What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

2wdvmg8.jpg

Eq's and compressors and faders.... you know like a mixing desk? Pro tools does automation just fine..
If you have no computer, no plasma meters and only a small desk, a well ventilated room or corridor is fine.

Yeah it could work really well. Especially if you have double the I/O as you have channels, you can patch into the inserts and have your PT automation come AFTER the channel strip. Set all the physical faders to zero, and you can automate as if you did have a computer!

EVHIII or Engl Blackmore Heads. The funny thing is that money isn't even the issue. It's the place where I live (fuck neighbours and shittiy miniature British houses made of cardboard). In my previous house where I had a basement with 10m thick concrete walls I didn't have the money to afford a good tube amp. Now that I have the money I live in a detached house where I can hear my neighbours reading a book. Sorry about the rant.

Yeah it could work really well. Especially if you have double the I/O as you have channels, you can patch into the inserts and have your PT automation come AFTER the channel strip. Set all the physical faders to zero, and you can automate as if you did have a computer!

Saucy! never thought about that! 48 channels of I/O though.... YIKES! Big bucks
But one less thing to recall I guess! Especially without T.R. Not that its THAT great, but it sure helps!

I think last time I checked the PS cost nearly $3k here though :lol:

:zombie: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What the fuck... you can't even get a cheap one from the US because of the farking voltage difference.

The weakest thing about that unit, is that I put it in my studio rack, but now I realized I can't play guitar within 3 feet of it because of the ultra diesel electrical field radiating around it making my pickups go ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :(

I'm going to have to relocate the unit, which isn't a huge deal, but I wish there was an easier way.

I has a list

Zilla Fatboy 2x12 Cab
2x V30's
Shure SM7B
Some Monster jack leads for my guitar rig
100mm Rocksilk RS60

That'll do for now :)

:zombie: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What the fuck... you can't even get a cheap one from the US because of the farking voltage difference.

The weakest thing about that unit, is that I put it in my studio rack, but now I realized I can't play guitar within 3 feet of it because of the ultra diesel electrical field radiating around it making my pickups go ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :(

I'm going to have to relocate the unit, which isn't a huge deal, but I wish there was an easier way.

Darn, that's a huge letdown. I've got guitarists usually within a meter of the rack when they track, so that would totally destroy DI guitar recordings here.

Might just stick with the Furman for the time being. That was only a moderate rip-off.

Darn, that's a huge letdown. I've got guitarists usually within a meter of the rack when they track, so that would totally destroy DI guitar recordings here.

Might just stick with the Furman for the time being. That was only a moderate rip-off.

It doesn't have to be in the rack. I'm going to mount it near my ceiling somewhere. You do have to understand there is a huge transformer inside of it.

That's really my only gripe.

Marshall JVM. I've had one in here for the past month and am pretty stoked on it. Congratulations Marshall, you remembered how to make good amps again.

I fully agree with you sir, never getting rid of my 410, it does everything I want.