What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

Öwen;9408809 said:
Fender%20Custom%20fmt.jpg

Man that is the seckz!

Ultra.jpg

and

MCDesk-xlarge-1.jpg

Fractal said that the Axe FX is on backorder which is a huge bummer since I just sold my heads to afford it. But at least I'll have the desk and a pair of MC Mixes monday to keep me occupied as of monday.

There's nowhere else to put it. The room itself is only about 3/4 meters across, and that would be assuming that there was free space anywhere other than the rack!

You could forge it inside of a lead brick :lol:

I'm going to experiment to see what I can do to get the noise down.

Desk is made by Malone Design Works. $1700 on sweetwater. 2 MC Mixes and Desk for $1600 from a dude on Craigslist. He just bought an SSL so I guess he needed the money enough to make me a killer deal.

SSL Mynx with the XLogix X-Rack Mic Amp Module and the XLogic X-Rack Channel EQ Module
Mynx_3_quarter_web.jpg

How's the Instrument Input on the Amp Module?

Like Owen, I've been having major Fender GAS lately so I pulled the trigger tonight on a new Fender Blacktop Telecaster - problem is it's on back-order till the 15th so I'm still GASing. I'll post pics when I get her, but this will have to do for now:

85170.jpg

Telecasters have become the most sexy guitar - at least for me...

More Fender Gas, I managed to break a string at a gig I was playing where I had to play two sets (being in two bands, FUN FOR EVERYONE). There was no way I could get through my other band's set without a G string (I play bass and am a little over active to say the least). So I got the oppourtunity to borrow another bands bassists Fender Jazz with the Jazz pickup and the humbucker, dear christ it sounded so much better than my Modulus Virtual Jazz. Guess it proves that price isnt everything, it was a mexican jazz as well. They retail for about $1200 - $1800 here and the Modulus retails for $6000 :S

SO MUCH GAS

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...q7SVYI&t=1&usg=__H52t3-8d4W0nE1gvfpA38EMP_vI=