What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

2009731232627890.jpg

apogeeSymphony2-640x281.jpg

event-opal-nicked.jpg

gotta wait 2 more months to get a hold of these ,fapfapfap

I'm also intrigued by these little consoles

M1-F-Top-Pic.jpg

8 or 12 tubes preamps...very nice for drums tracking and for add coloration to the tracks.

They sound great but the reliability... Well, I use a VTC24 and an M4 quite often, and I don't think either of them have been 100% functioning without any faults at any point during the last two years. The VTC's meter bridge broke, and it was in repair for AGES because the dudes at TLA didn't actually have a similar desk to check it on :zombie:

Ok I'm not intrigued anymore ahahaah

Analgrinder: nah...I've only checked the product...and I was curious about it because I'm searching something that adds some colour to the sound I record.

Fig1WavesC6_Sidechain.jpg

Tried the demo, amazed at how much this helped me mix. Went to buy from eBay (dutchmuzik who had the Waves 40% off thing going on) only to find out that I was like an hour late and the price had gone back up. :bah:

we'll beg to differ.
Anything Tl I've used has been shit. made out of cheese with microphonic valves.

Out of curiosity, what products have you used? I've never tried one of the rack preamps, but I see them being sold constantly on the used market and was thinking I might grab one for cheap some day, but if they aren't comparable to the console quality, I might as well forget it.