What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

And still of course I want to buy my friends 94 Trem O Verb:
p1_uhvepdw1p_so.jpg

JUST BEING ABLE TO USE IT IN MY STUDIO IS NOT ENOUGH!! :loco:

wow, dunno why, but that particular amp looks vibey as fuck. I really wanna have it, can totally understand you mate

New sets of tubes for both tube amps.

New guitar. HAS to be natural finish. -.-

Road cases for everything. Make it shock mount for the tube amps.

after doing guitar tech at a small 1-day festival today, i'm having SEVERE marshall GAS.
since i was in charge of the whole backline i got to fiddle with engls, mesas, marshalls, line 6, you name it, pretty much side by side.
conclusion:
- rectifier = awesome awesome studio amp, fuck that thing for live use though
- line 6 = sounds good and convincing on it's own, can't hold a candle in a full band (live) mix. there's just no punch, just fizz and digital edge.
- engl fireball = very easy amp.....sounds great for most styles, easy to dial in, doesn't need a boost, it's really plug and play, fire and forget.
- marshall....we had jvms, 900s, and 800s, and i don't care about the model, unless you're playing drop z# brutal death there's nothing better out there. not quite as awesome as the engl when on it's own, but boy do these things shine in a full band mix. the clarity, note definition, and punch were simply amazing. it just naturally covers the right frequency areas so the kick punches, the bass gives the low end, and the guitars dominate the mids with amazing clarity.

i need a friggin marshall goddammit. why the fuck did i even sell my jcm800???????