What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

I'm super GASing for the new M-Audio Venom virtual analogue synth. The video released for it makes me want to play it :)

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=products.main&ID=b5802db3183b67097540183d9bc6d88e

venom_1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Logic 9
A new FW interface, probably this
SaffirePro24DSP_01.jpg

New Monitors.
I did just purchase a pair or Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro's which should be here on monday!

Tomorrow I will pick one of these, used, for a week of tests:

isp-decimator.jpg

Hoping I'll like it...someone says it's the best noise suppressor, someone else says the ns2 is better and that's the isp suck off too much sound...

mayor gas improving for the Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe STA, was able to try it...what an awesome guitar.
Gasing for an Engl Blackmore or Marshall Kerry King, not sure about a cabinet, Mesa Recto Cab would be
awesome but it's just soooo expensive here (they raised the price to around 1400€) and a good friend of
me wants to sell his Engl 2x12 in a few months, would be pretty cool.

Little OT question Michele but I know you run PT M powered actually. Do you plan to switch to PT9 Le, HD native or HD?

You need a deltalink for run alphalink converter with PTHD in case you didn't notice it:cry::lol:

I am fucking addicted :(

Now I have the mac pro and the metric halo interface and the mesa OS, but my list is growing. I am never done with the shit :D

1xAudient ASP with adat
2:rofl:aking mic pre one
1xAPI a2D
1xFramus Cobra

so around 7k to save up :cry:

Another 57
SM7
Audix i5/D6/D4/D2
Q-Adat
Room Treatment
Yamaha HSM80's
Mesa OS