What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

are you sure man? I would rather go SSL converters + PT Native.

I'm sure Christian. But don't worry, i plan to get an alphalink+deltalink as soon as possible. 96i/o is just for connect my rme ad/da too pthd. It cost nothing on used market and i need my new rig for march. So only february with an hd1, march with an hd2 and probably ssl package in july. No that bad for a rig that smoke everything... Pthd native isn't for me.

I'm sure Christian. But don't worry, i plan to get an alphalink+deltalink as soon as possible. 96i/o is just for connect my rme ad/da too pthd. It cost nothing on used market and i need my new rig for march. So only february with an hd1, march with an hd2 and probably ssl package in july. No that bad for a rig that smoke everything... Pthd native isn't for me.

Ah Cool man then i understand :) I still want the Phoenix TDM Plugin, almost worth jumping on PT HD for that haha

produkte_two_black.jpg

ec1000, mesa cab of some sort (which is best for recording metal tones overall?), distressor, a few md421s, d6 maybe, a PLACE

MAJOR GAS for Squier Vintage Modded Jazz Bass here! I'm looking for a budget bass and this one is pretty sweet looking and it's sounds very neat too. Owners, do you really recommend it? Is it any good with B tuning?

196499.jpg

MAJOR GAS for Squier Vintage Modded Jazz Bass here! I'm looking for a budget bass and this one is pretty sweet looking and it's sounds very neat too. Owners, do you really recommend it? Is it any good with B tuning?

196499.jpg

Totally the same overhere! I think i'm gonna buy myself one this saturday. Not 100% sure though, since I haven't tried the bitch in person :devil:

A 4x10 bass combo/amp+head :' (

Been so long since i owned one and I want to get myself into a band this summer...

...god how teen-american did THAT sound!?!?!

I'm trying to find either an Ibanez RG7420 or a 7620. I'm really wanting the 7420 in Magenta Crush. Any leads? Or anyone here have one willing to sell?

I'm too poor for most of this stuff.

I'd love to put up a list of what I really want, but I'm a poor student, so
here's what I'm really realistically G.A.S.ing for:

164393368_full.jpg

Beat up old Laney AOR 100H with 4x12 cab, loaded with Celestion G12M-70's - $250 NZ at the moment (That's amazing for those who don't know. I'd expect to pay at least $800 for that) If my Carvin sells before Thursday, it shall be mine. It's gonna be my project, I'm going to re-tolex it, put an aluminium mesh front on the head, put uv LED lighting in (Tastefully)
and replace the red light switch with either a blue, or uv one, and generally make it look bad ass. I'll also service the actual guts of it and a do couple of the mods I've researched.

jackson_2914000_dw.jpg

Jackson SL3 - $489 NZ (but discontinued so I can't get it, would usually be about 2.5 grand though)

Shure SM57

Celestion K-100's x4

A shiteload of strings.

Apogee One

A new hard drive for my MBP - $169 for a tb

^Haha yeah I used an external display, keyboard and mouse with the MBP and found myself reaching over to the touchpad every time is scrolled or wanted to swipe pages or rotate a picture :lol:
Now I use the display with the Mac Pro and the Macbooks original keyboard and touchpad again - and i fucking love it. GASing for this thing (for the MP), too.