Core i5 2nd gen
Power transformer
New Dell 18inch lcd
Samsung 1tb HDD
Transcend 32gb pendrive
Transcend 500gb usb HDD
Apollo 1200 Va backup

jzeJfrw.jpg

Already bought the snare on the top of the page.

Reviving this thread since I laid my eyes on one of the new Ibanez DT520FM-CRS limited release Destroyer models. While I wish they offered it in a Candy Apple Red like the one Adrian Smith played early on in Maiden, I've wanted one of the more classic looking ones for quite some time and the Cherry Red Sunburst would fit the bill nicely.

DT520FM_CRS_12_01.png

Currently on my list:
1fu0x4.jpg

But first I need to build a new PC.

I found a pair of those headphones for about $70 used on eBay. There are always some great deals floating around.

As for me...
264341.jpg

Anything that isn't a Line 6 product. I enjoy my POD Pro, but goddamn I spend a lot of time dialing in my tone.

Dissonant-Aggressors-Black-Cover-SET.jpg

Bill Kelliher signature pups from Lace. I'm fucking stoked on these. Bill and Brent are both going to be at the Lace booth at NAMM. I'd really love to meet those guys.

DV016_Jpg_Large_1373037988403_A.jpg

Troy Sanders jaguar bass. What can I say? I'm on a mastodon binge right now.

After abusing my bank account (and making it cry) for the last few months, buying an Ibanez RGD2127FX (and BKP ceramic Warpigs for it), ADAM F7 monitors, Kemper Profiling Amp, Line6 JTV-89, Behringer Ultramatch Pro 2496 (for conv. coax S/PDIF on the Kemper to optical S/PDIF on my RME Babyface for recording and re-amping digitally), a new 19" rack and new cables and shit, in the last few months, I have to say that I'm not GAS-ing for that much more gear.

But building a new recording desktop PC with a UAD-2 dsp card (at the end of February) and maybe ordering a RAN Crusher FT 7-string after that. Also maybe later in the spring/early summer buying a Shure SM7B, a Neumann TLM103 a couple of Shure SM57's and a Golden Age Project Pre-73 and Comp 54. I tend to only GAS over things being realistic for me to buy within a relatively short time period, and those are the things. :loco:

Oh, and maybe also upgrading from Cubase 6.5 to 7.5.

Sorry for :Spam:-ing.

Slate's VMR.

Was GASing for a Kemper, but then I bought S-Gear, it produces a really good lead tone along with cleans, and I can get acceptable rhythm tracks with LePou et al. Though if the price dropped to < AU$1500 I would bite.

Reviving this thread since I laid my eyes on one of the new Ibanez DT520FM-CRS limited release Destroyer models. While I wish they offered it in a Candy Apple Red like the one Adrian Smith played early on in Maiden, I've wanted one of the more classic looking ones for quite some time and the Cherry Red Sunburst would fit the bill nicely.

DT520FM_CRS_12_01.png

That's the Dave Murray Destroyer :)

Shame they don't put out a nice, Japanese made reissue of the DT555.

Last edited by a moderator: