What are you into these days?

I love their album, sometimes it reminds me about Opeth too much, but they're talented for sure. For example, i think the beginning of their song "The Art of a mourning kind" is pure class.

to be honest i don't like it too much, there are a couple of good songs but the others are nothing special, i'll listen to it more but for now i think it's the worst of their discography.

I think the same of 'Ghost Reveries'. I haven't heard the new one anyway and it won't surely happen before is officially released.
My fave records are the first three. And I don't have 'em in original cds :mad: I've got all the others, but my fave ones :bah:!

yeah same here, i think the first albums are the best too. I've Orchid and My Arms but not the first release by Candlelight, i still miss Morningrise that is my favourite one <.<

Avec Tristesse - How Inocence Dies.
Opeth - My Arms Your Hearse.
Draconian - Turning Seasons Within.
Novembre - The Blue.
Zonaria - Infamy And The Breed.
Anathema - Judgement (One of the best albums ever made)
Lacrimas Profundere - Memorandum

dEUS - Slow and The Architect - can't wait to get the whole album!

Couldn't buy yet the new TiamaT, but I don't have such big expectations anymore on this band, but live. Is it possible that I can't find anymore 'Amenethes' streamin' anywhere?

Can't wait to get the new Moonspell instead. The songs I've heard are great.

I think the new Tiamat it's a great album, but i've never been a big fan of them, so maybe youcould don't like it. It was in streaming on their myspace page until some days ago. The new moonspell is the best album they did in the last couple of years IMHO.

dEUS - Vantage Point

Unfortunately I couldn't listen to 'Amenethes' on streamin' and didn't get my copy yet, but I've been told that this time they returned with a great record. I hope so, otherwise these will be the last Euros they see from Wildhoney...